Post Interview Traditonal Routers

BigBOSS

Gotta Keep 'em Seperated!
Aug 24, 2008
Austin, TX
Just got an email from my HR Rep saying she will be emailing me my TOL and e-Qip invite tomorrow. I had my interview on June 5th so yeah, it takes 2-5 weeks.

n9088d

May 20, 2009
I interviewed June 9. I just got the request from my HR rep today to fax the OF-306 form. I faxed it, and now I should be getting my TOL within the next few business days.

n9088d

May 20, 2009
Someone on JC said they received info that there would be a bunch of TOLs going out tomorrow, most likely in the central region. Hopefully a bunch of us central people will get our TOLs tomorrow.

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
Hey yall... I just got done with my interview.....

It went awesome. Those who say you dont need to wear a suit, F'em. My interview was extremely professional, though not terribly stressful.

My interviewer told me to expect to hear from OKC within a week, and if not to call her.

rmh151

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
My interview was this week and I think it went well. I will let everyone know if I hear anything and when. Good luck to everyone.

Rosstafari

Daaaang.
Aug 17, 2008
/X
Gah. I don't think anybody interviewing at Houston Center has heard a thing yet. Falling behind here.

Niagra19

"Murphy"
Sep 22, 2008
Phoenix
Gah. I don't think anybody interviewing at Houston Center has heard a thing yet. Falling behind here.
I dont anyone think selected for ZSE has received a call yet. Remember we were the only ones to get emails on that very last day they went out. I only got my interview because I called and asked. Even then OKC hadn't sent ZAB anything but my name and where I was going. We will be the last through. We are extra special.

Last edited:

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
Houston still hasn't made any calls. Just one time in this process would I like to be one of the first people contacted/notified/etc.

mia305au

Rookie
May 19, 2009
Miami, FL
My interview was Wednesday, too, and I havent gotten anything. Apparently ZMA is faster than ZJX, lol.
I'm sure your email is coming soon... When i signed in I was the only one that signed in as "applicant" so maybe there aren't alot of people interviewing at ZMA... now the only problem is getting access to a printer/fax machine haha

Cirrus12

Epic Member
Nov 11, 2008
Purgatory
I had my interview on Wednesday and I just got my OF-306 today so it only took me 2 days
So there are two of you on the fast track. Tomorrow makes 2 days for me, but considering it's a Saturday I'm not too hopeful. Maybe they'll send out a wave of emails on Monday.

n9088d

May 20, 2009
When was your interview?

And what is this email that people have been getting before the TOL in the mail. Did you get that as well and when?
I interviewed June 9. I received an email requesting I fax them the OF-306 form yesterday, June 18. I received my TOL package through email today.

BigBOSS

Gotta Keep 'em Seperated!
Aug 24, 2008
Austin, TX
Are there any terminal people out there with TOLs yet or only center guys/girls?
I am terminal, my rep emailed me yesterday with the following: "I will be sending your TOL tomorrow then you will receive an invite from e-Qip."

I have yet to receive the e-mail today though, so who knows.