Potomac tracon

t7629076

Rookie
Jan 10, 2012
I just received a class date for OKC 10DEC2012- 12FEB2013. I am a single male with no kids. Im slotted for Potomac Tracon. Does anyone know someone their that needs a roommate?

rhd9b

Trusted Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
VA
Congrats man. This is a bummer for all the ZDC people from Nov 11 haha. I know I would have preferred VA terminal personally and now it looks like those people are going to have a much shorter wait than those of us on the ZDC list.

FOW_ER__ATC

Rookie
May 15, 2011
I just received a class date for OKC 10DEC2012- 12FEB2013. I am a single male with no kids. Im slotted for Potomac Tracon. Does anyone know someone their that needs a roommate?
Are you sure you're going to Potomac TRACON. Did you get an FOL yet? Also, are you VRA or CTI or OTS? Thanks.

mikecoyne34

Senior Analyst
Nov 19, 2009
D10
Since when did that change? So you telling me that I have a chance to go to Atlanta Tower or Atlanta TRACON if i got picked for Georgia terminal?
That's exactly what I'm saying. My brother is at PCT and told me they're getting some new hires and my dad is at A80 and has said the same thing. Their was only 1 or 2 panels when they weren't allowed, for some reason, to bring new hires to higher level facs.

atcbrownie

Trusted Contributor
Jun 14, 2008
Warrenton Va
That's exactly what I'm saying. My brother is at PCT and told me they're getting some new hires and my dad is at A80 and has said the same thing. Their was only 1 or 2 panels when they weren't allowed, for some reason, to bring new hires to higher level facs.
Mike I think John was talking about new hires in general. I believe that the rule was for OTS going to level 11-12. We do have several new hires at PCT but they are VRA or CTI. We havent had an OTS new hire in almost 2 years.

mikecoyne34

Senior Analyst
Nov 19, 2009
D10
Mike I think John was talking about new hires in general. I believe that the rule was for OTS going to level 11-12. We do have several new hires at PCT but they are VRA or CTI. We havent had an OTS new hire in almost 2 years.
Ya, new hires to the agency.