Prerequisites for systems classes

Radork238

Newcomer
May 6, 2019
New hire here. I’m waiting on for my transcripts and previous experience to be evaluated, hopefully to waive some fundamentals courses. While I’m waiting, I figure I can knock out some prerequisites. Any suggestions?

Someone mentioned Mathematics Refresher which is required for a course like Radar Concepts and Fundamentals. Does anyone know if I’ll need to take the math if my fundamentals are waived?

BigHorse

Feb 27, 2013
Ur not going to new hire/common principles ? If so, u will be taking math there.
Wait to see what they waive 1st

Radork238

Newcomer
May 6, 2019
Ur not going to new hire/common principles ? If so, u will be taking math there.
Wait to see what they waive 1st
I'm sure I'll be going to new hire eventually, but it looks like there is an awfully big delay. Curriculum changes or something...

BigHorse

Feb 27, 2013
I'm sure I'll be going to new hire eventually, but it looks like there is an awfully big delay. Curriculum changes or something...

Take whatever correspondence course (and pass it) that matches with a new hire/common principle class and you will not be responsible for passing it at new hire/common principles. FACTS