PRIOR EXPERIENCE 2152 FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-44955 BID IS OUT 21 December 2015

SPOONY90

Trusted Contributor
Jun 11, 2014
You can wear whatever you want. I would say there is definitely no need to wear a sports jacket, tie, or anything like that.I would guess Khakis and a polo and knee pads if you are going to tour the facility.
Don't want a tour.... Just a passing score lol

Echo Mike

Epic Member
Apr 2, 2015
Tennessee
How long does the pre employment process usually take before you are cleared to work.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Too many factors to say an accurate timeframe. I have seen as soon as 3.5 months up to over a year. Just gotta do your part with urgency and wait for the agencies to get to you

Jan 27, 2016
Too many factors to say an accurate timeframe. I have seen as soon as 3.5 months up to over a year. Just gotta do your part with urgency and wait for the agencies to get to you
Well that sucks. I am just ready to get this done and to find where I am going

Plattler01

Trusted Member
Jun 7, 2012
Well that sucks. I am just ready to get this done and to find where I am going

From starting my pre-employment requirements to getting a facility list it took me ~4.5 months. But like everyone else said, individual results will vary.

SPOONY90

Trusted Contributor
Jun 11, 2014
I got one from mikki, other for E-quip, other with a subject of "FAA applicant Instructions" and then another with subject "TOL/FOL listing this office"

Echo Mike

Epic Member
Apr 2, 2015
Tennessee
I got one from mikki, other for E-quip, other with a subject of "FAA applicant Instructions" and then another with subject "TOL/FOL listing this office"
Ask and you shall recieve....hell I just wanted your email so I can foward you all these emails about male enhancement and my herp medication

m1kehot3l

Trusted Member
Jun 5, 2013
What is the number to schedule your MMPI? The box under contact is blank on my chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
What is the number to schedule your MMPI? The box under contact is blank on my chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The contact info for that should be someone at the facility where you will take the MMPI-2. So it's going to vary for everyone. Contact your HR rep.