PRIOR EXPERIENCE 2152 FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-44955 BID IS OUT 21 December 2015

lamb

Rookie
Apr 8, 2016
California
What is the number to schedule your MMPI? The box under contact is blank on my chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That should be at your local tower. If not listed contact HR and see what the tell you

Also it was two emails. Forgot about the military one.

Mulligan

Rookie
Jun 21, 2015
Alright, so what is going to happen to those that applied in the 2nd 30 day cutoff period? USAJobs still shows recieved...it has been since mid February .... I don't feel good about the silence.....

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
Alright, so what is going to happen to those that applied in the 2nd 30 day cutoff period? USAJobs still shows recieved...it has been since mid February .... I don't feel good about the silence.....
Don't worry about checking your status on USAJobs, they don't update it on time anymore. There's been rumors that they will use would use the second cut off people before they open back up the prior exp bid but no one really know at this point. I'm not sure if anyone has called HR regarding that issue recently.

MFields1989

Trusted Member
Jan 22, 2016
Columbia, MO
Everyones says recieved at this point i wouldnt worry about aviator anymore. All further information or updates will be passed via email. So you should get an email saying you are reffered followed by a TOL email then finally your pre employment email.

Foxtrot Romeo

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2016
If i dont get it today it may be a sad evening in my apartment. I invision sitting on the bathroom floor in my boxers face covered in powdered sugar from doughnuts a bottle of rum and blasting NSYNCs Gone on repeat lol.
My go to song is Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely by BSB and this seems like the perfect occasion to blast that and bury my face in a tub of chocolate fudge brownie gelato

Foxtrot Romeo

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2016
I guess not. Everyone who asks me about my process just tells me to wait and be patient. At that point I wamt to give them the finger a d stone cold stunner their ass lol.
Same man. Be patient they say. Well I've been pretty patient up until everyone else and their mother are getting their pre employment and we just sit here still waiting. I'm taking it old school and giving ppl the Sharpshooter for anyone who says be patient lol

MFields1989

Trusted Member
Jan 22, 2016
Columbia, MO
Same man. Be patient they say. Well I've been pretty patient up until everyone else and their mother are getting their pre employment and we just sit here still waiting. I'm taking it old school and giving ppl the Sharpshooter for anyone who says be patient lol
I like your style, though id prefer the classics like an good old fashioned ankle lock until they apologized for their words of encouragement

MFields1989

Trusted Member
Jan 22, 2016
Columbia, MO
Haha yessir! I really don't want to call but like you said we may have to
I mean i dont want to be a dick to them but kind of like to know a timetable because its past the one they set. And im sure they can understand how frustrating this can be when all you can do is sit and wait and no one tells you anything. Or anything believeable.

Foxtrot Romeo

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2016
I mean i dont want to be a dick to them but kind of like to know a timetable because its past the one they set. And im sure they can understand how frustrating this can be when all you can do is sit and wait and no one tells you anything. Or anything believeable.
Exactly. When they say within 4 weeks that's what I'm expecting. When they don't put out any "hard" dates on when you'll hear something it makes it very frustrating. Ppl hear ten different things from HR reps so there really isn't anything we can believe

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
I'm sorry guys but I can tell you right now the process isn't going to be any better down the road. Your frustration for HR and the whole process is only going to grow from here.

MFields1989

Trusted Member
Jan 22, 2016
Columbia, MO
I'm sorry guys but I can tell you right now the process isn't going to be any better down the road. Your frustration for HR and the whole process is only going to grow from here.
Well I understand that doing psyhicals and background checks can be a lenghthy process. What i dont understand is how it takes this long to send out an email. Granted im sure they are overwhelmed becasue there are more of us than them. But still dont see how it takes 6 weeks to email an individual paperwork. In the end thats their job and they are doing it as instructed.