PRIOR EXPERIENCE 2152 FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-44955 BID IS OUT 21 December 2015

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
I hope you get a better list than what I'm gonna get when I leave the academy, most likely a slow lvl 6 up/down :(
Yeah man the list for Terminal, whether you are go straight to facility or OKC, is the same right now. I would love to go to the big leagues right away but then there's a very real chance that I'd wash. Depending on your experience, for others the risk may be a lot lower. But I'm not afraid to say that my experience is probably on par with a lower level tower only, so it's fitting for me even though I know I'm capable of much more. Now I hope that they actually use your experience to place people, because last year that was not the case for a lot of controllers. Guys with years of very good experience, multiple CTOs and radar ratings were getting offered the 5s and 6s. Then some guys like me with one CTO were getting offered lvl 8,9,10+ dream facilities. That just doesn't make sense.

I just hope I get an Up/Down so I can get radar experience.

scinlv

Rookie
Jan 11, 2016
I'm sure all of these emails getting sent out are holding up me getting my start dates. So I hope they finish them so I can get my assignment already lol
I talked to them yesterday, was told the guy for facility assignment was out yesterday, and wasn't sure if it was just for one day or the rest of the week. So there's that....

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
I talked to them yesterday, was told the guy for facility assignment was out yesterday, and wasn't sure if it was just for one day or the rest of the week. So there's that....
Well listen to this: I remember reading on here two weeks ago that the "woman" in charge of facility assignment was out and would be gone all week.

That seriously makes me think that they're just telling people that to get them off the phone.

scinlv

Rookie
Jan 11, 2016
Well listen to this: I remember reading on here two weeks ago that the "woman" in charge of facility assignment was out and would be gone all week.

That seriously makes me think that they're just telling people that to get them off the phone.
I was the one that was told that lol. Maybe I'm the common denominator

Plattler01

Trusted Member
Jun 7, 2012

If it makes me stop checking my email every 5 minutes I'll believe it.

andrewa8015

Nov 18, 2014
Did you guys set up your drug test right away? It says within 5 business days of completing your physical. I still haven't gotten a call back about when my physical is. But on the recorder when I called to set up the physical it said go ahead and set up your drug test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk