PRIOR EXPERIENCE 2152 FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-44955 BID IS OUT 21 December 2015

justinlamarr1992

Dec 16, 2014
Dallas, TX
I'm in the same boat. 994 days until sep. Have the countdown as my cell's homescreen. Depressing.
Sorry brother... I got denied the first round and my separation date is on July 27 this year. If I were you I'd get a part time job go to school and collect BAH until the FAA gets their act together

gk614

Rookie
Jan 29, 2016
Looking at the updated list there are about 100 or so slots left for levels 5-7. After that it's nothing but 8s and up. So depending on how many more people they have to place before they get to us. There is a good possibility of my interpretation of the list is correct. That some of us could get placed in some of the higher level facilities.
This list.

rdyotz

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2014
Arizona
You can find a version of the terminal placement list at PointSixtyFive.com - Terminal Placement list | pointSixtyFive

The FAA list is updated constantly - the one on the site only gets updated every few weeks, but it gives a good idea of what to expect.

I'd recommend clicking Download Now to get the excel instead of pictures

rdyotz

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2014
Arizona
I was in the shower and missed a call from Columbus Ohio. Call back and no answer
It was probably some random call. If I recall, you are waiting to schedule your medical and from the Phoenix area? I'm in Phoenix too - my call came from the California office. In case your wondering, I first left a voicemail on April 12th and got a call back on April 29th. Now I am once again leaving voicemails trying to figure out the status of my medical...Of course no one returns calls now either.

SPOONY90

Trusted Contributor
Jun 11, 2014
Yea I'm in phoenix area. I Google'd the number it's a credit scam. Still pissed. Got my hopes up for nothing lol

alpha brav

Newcomer
Jul 19, 2013
Anyone else going to list their assignments geographically? I could care less about facility level, honestly.

Just give me somewhere I can buy a home/raise a family/ build a cabin in the woods near a creek. < 3

Hbk56

Dec 8, 2013
Just got a call from aerospace medicine, checking up on a vision discrepancy, but said I was cleared and should be fully cleared in 15 minutes. Thats promising!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ZuluJuliet

Jun 23, 2015
Just got a call from aerospace medicine, checking up on a vision discrepancy, but said I was cleared and should be fully cleared in 15 minutes. Thats promising!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
What region are you in and when did you have your medical exam?