PRIOR EXPERIENCE 2152 FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-44955 BID IS OUT 21 December 2015

Yard Bird

Rookie
Mar 7, 2015
Merica
Fml. I haven't been on this site in a while. I got my physical and mmpi done towards the end of June and I haven't heard shiznit. I'm in California, Anybody in the Cali area get any thing? I can only go back so far, this thread seem stagnant. It's almost been 10 months since this bid started.

rdyotz

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2014
Arizona
California is western pacific region, I'm in Arizona, also western pacific. I finished everything may 9th,and still waiting. Granted I'm ots, which seems to take a bit longer.

ZuluJuliet

Jun 23, 2015
Finally cleared medical today. In the western pacific region (Arizona) and did my exam on May 24th.

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
Yup. I ended up receiving TLH as my facility. Now I just need to choose a reporting date. Hope I made the right call, choosing a level 6 over some of the 7s I had on my list.
You made the right call don't worry. It's an awesome first facility and you're still very lucky compared to a lot of the options that other people have.

Splat T

Feb 25, 2015
You made the right call don't worry. It's an awesome first facility and you're still very lucky compared to a lot of the options that other people have.
Thank you! That's definitely encouraging. Have you worked there before or know much about the area?