Prior Experience Bid Open 12/3/18-12/9/18 OTS to Open Early Next Year

Budro490

Newcomer
Oct 24, 2012
FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Just scrolled past the NATCA FB page with the subject information.

Countrykane87

Rookie
Mar 28, 2018
Re: Prior Experience Bid Open 12/3-12/9 OTS to Open Early Next Year

The bid is open from now until 12/9. It’s posted on USAJobs

alpha brav

Newcomer
Jul 19, 2013
Oh my god I want to die. I have 120 days left on my enlistment NEXT TUESDAY WTF!!>!?!!!!!>!>! How is there a bid out right now omg.

Anyone heard of ANYONE that fell through the cracks and made it in a littttle past 120 days?

I'm so sad..

GL to everyone though.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
Oh my god I want to die. I have 120 days left on my enlistment NEXT TUESDAY WTF!!>!?!!!!!>!>! How is there a bid out right now omg.

Anyone heard of ANYONE that fell through the cracks and made it in a littttle past 120 days?

I'm so sad..

GL to everyone though.
There'll be another prior experience out next year too.

Crelldog

Newcomer
Jun 4, 2018
Use terminal leave to be out by the 120 deadline and have your leadership sign an mfr stating you will be out on your terminal leave date on honorable conditions

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
Anybody ever applied twice to one bid? Like, with two different USAJobs profiles?
I lost access to my old USAJOBs login so I had to make a new one. I don’t see why it would mess up any applications. Finally out of the AF so I have a feeling this bid is the one I get picked up on. Hopefully....

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
A referral list came out, but my usajobs status hadn’t changed. I posted it on .65 and they said it meant I was referred, anyone else get* referred?

Referral list FA-FAA-19-112670: Issued on 12/20/2018 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Last edited:

J.L

Newcomer
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah, I got the same thing. I'm assuming we are getting looked at but thanks to the government shuttdown, we won't hear back until after the holidays more than likely.

alpha brav

Newcomer
Jul 19, 2013
That was actually quicker than I thought. Wasn't planning on being Referred until late Jan by the calculations of other peoples' previous timelines. Nice. Was thinking TOL in March and end-game facility start date in July/Aug. Sound too farfetched?

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
That was actually quicker than I thought. Wasn't planning on being Referred until late Jan by the calculations of other peoples' previous timelines. Nice. Was thinking TOL in March and end-game facility start date in July/Aug. Sound too farfetched?
This shut down is slowing down an already lengthy hiring process...

TeaL

Newcomer
Jan 7, 2019
Is this message we're talking about actually a referral, or just a blanket message sent out to all applicants. Seems like too fast of a turn around, right?