Probation Period/medical/family Planning

ATC 4 Me

Newcomer
Mar 8, 2017
My one year probation period ends in October and I was hired with a conditional medical clearance. I have to submit a doctors letter by August saying that I’m still healthy, which I am. Now my facility has almost a 3 year cpc time and my husband and I want to start a family and we don’t want to wait that long so I figured having a baby earlier rather than later (when training on radar, etc) would be best. I know that I cannot be legally fired for being pregnant but I don’t know if anyone has had any experience in this or known anyone pregnant during probation.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
My one year probation period ends in October and I was hired with a conditional medical clearance. I have to submit a doctors letter by August saying that I’m still healthy, which I am. Now my facility has almost a 3 year cpc time and my husband and I want to start a family and we don’t want to wait that long so I figured having a baby earlier rather than later (when training on radar, etc) would be best. I know that I cannot be legally fired for being pregnant but I don’t know if anyone has had any experience in this or known anyone pregnant during probation.
Lots of people...nothing to worry about.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
Hell, pray that you do get fired for being pregnant and then you can put the baby to bed on a mattress made of $100 bills from the lawsuit.