PUBNAT 8 is OPEN!!!! (spoof)

ColtsATC

Trusted Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Re: PUBNAT 8 is OPEN!!!!

I wonder how many people searched the FAA website before reading the actual thread...

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008

I must admit, I went to look. Go figure though Im a noob and should have known better. That isnt comming out till like july or something right? In any case. Not a bad joke.
It was a great one on April 1st... The OP actually made it look real as hell. I couldnt stop laughing..

Niagra19

"Murphy"
Sep 22, 2008
Phoenix

It was a great one on April 1st... The OP actually made it look real as hell. I couldnt stop laughing..
well thats funny, i swear i replied to this thread about how my original thread was deleted, but it seems to have been deleted. seriously guys, its it necessary to delete so many posts. It really feels like big brother is cutting a pasting what he likes and thus this is not truly a public forum.

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008

well thats funny, i swear i replied to this thread about how my original thread was deleted, but it seems to have been deleted. seriously guys, its it necessary to delete so many posts. It really feels like big brother is cutting a pasting what he likes and thus this is not truly a public forum.
I can assure you we are not cutting people's opinions. This is a place where you should be able and are able to speak your own opinion. I dont believe I read the post you posted. Perhaps there was something vulgar or offensive in it? If you remember it, please PM me.