Question for Reins Who Apply to OTS Bids

unreal2010

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2015
Just a question for anyone who has previously gone through the OTS bids as an adjunct to the Reinstatement bids. If you were a former 2152 controller and apply to a OTS bid... do they make you take the AT-SAT again? I know that the medical and background parts of the process will be pretty standard... just curious about the testing part. Then there is the academy, but that's a whole different animal.

Last edited:

unreal2010

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2015
All of it it it's on the OTS bid.
Oh wow, check the announcement, now why didn't I think of that?? I was looking to see if anyone has ACTUALLY gone through the process and what their experience was with a rather unique set of circumstances. If you think that the way they spell things out in the announcement is exactly the way they are executed...every time... well....................

Last edited:

nfingers

Trusted Contributor
Sep 8, 2012
Pittsburgh PA
Oh wow, check the announcement, now why didn't I think of that?? I was looking to see if anyone has ACTUALLY gone through the process and what their experience was with a rather unique set of circumstances. If you think that the way they spell things out in the announcement is exactly the way they are executed...every time... well....................

Well then it would be the agency that you applied for......

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
Just a question for anyone who has previously gone through the OTS bids as an adjunct to the Reinstatement bids. If you were a former 2152 controller and apply to a OTS bid... do they make you take the AT-SAT again? I know that the medical and background parts of the process will be pretty standard... just curious about the testing part. Then there is the academy, but that's a whole different animal.
I did once. Was scheduled to take ATSAT with robinson aviation in SLC hotel banquet room a few years back. I didn't go.