Recruitment Bonus

Maybetoday

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2010
I received information on the bonus, but how painless of a process is this? I would love to talk to someone who completed the paperwork or has talked a person processing these lately. I appreciate all the help I can get on this as I need to get this money :)

JP13

Oct 4, 2008
momoville
You received info on it....do you mean you got paperwork to fill out for it? Im thinking they are going to do away with the bonus b/c there seems to be a huge pool of applicants in the system.

stasi2002

Feb 2, 2009
ZFW
Yeah they cant just do away with the bonus if it was their when your name was pulled.

Went through center training at the academy a couple months ago and isnt very hard of a process to get the bonus...Just have to fill out the paperwork they send you and then when you get to the academy they will have you fill out a little more paperwork and then its just a waiting game!!! I actually got the bonus about 2 weeks before i left the academy so that was nice to have money in the bank

The Heatles

Loving Life
Jun 15, 2008
Miami, FL
fill out paperwork and submit your DD214... then sit back and wait. Took me about 2 months to get mine. I got it about 2 weeks after I graduated OKC.

atcguruaf

Rico Suave
Jan 4, 2009
Right here
My situation was EXACTLY like polo's... I applied immediately, and received it 2 weeks after graduating.

It can happen sooner if the one that handles it all isn't on leave (as my person was).

got about 11/12K after taxes... I was claiming zero at the time, I think.

auxxiliary

Sep 2, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
I received information on the bonus, but how painless of a process is this? I would love to talk to someone who completed the paperwork or has talked a person processing these lately. I appreciate all the help I can get on this as I need to get this money :)
What is this bonus you speak of?

Radium

Epic Member
Jan 14, 2009
some places offer a bonus when you get checked out.... Boston does a 20g bonus when you get cpc... Im not sure if its EVERYone or just cti.. (only cti kids were going to btown)

Juanfl86

Rookie
Apr 30, 2009
some places offer a bonus when you get checked out.... Boston does a 20g bonus when you get cpc... Im not sure if its EVERYone or just cti.. (only cti kids were going to btown)
which facility in Boston? The Tower?

The Heatles

Loving Life
Jun 15, 2008
Miami, FL
I have heard of a bonus for current CPC's to move there and work but never heard of a bonus for someone just checking out???

Wow good job, thanks for doing what we pay you to do... here's 20 g's lol.

Radium

Epic Member
Jan 14, 2009
Tracon, tho I have no concrete proof. Just what the kids said @ the acad.... anyone know any new people there? I guess I could do the research, but meh.