Referral List is up...

OmarComin

Rookie
Feb 4, 2013
Limbo
My referral lists went up. Only being considered for one of the current nine states posted but it's something. Anyone else see this on USAJobs?

*Later noted: They are loading the lists alphabetically by state and had only gotten to Florida when I checked for the first time. More are loading.*

maxshuty

Jan 20, 2009
I'm REALLY confused!

"Not reffered/not among top candidates"
I got a 93 on the ATSAT, did fine in CTI school, why would this be...

So I clicked on that and it says
"• Referral list FA-FAA-13-59432: Issued on 02/11/2013 for the Throughout Alabama, Alabama duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. A list of the most qualified applicants has been sent to the office with announcement # FAA-AMH-13-CTI-27053. Your application was not included at this time. Please continue to check back for status updates."

Then it says that for alaska, Georgia, Florida, and so on.

I did NOT apply to ANY of these states, and it is not showing the two states I did apply to, MN and WA

Right now it's showing 11 different areas including Guam.....

OmarComin

Rookie
Feb 4, 2013
Limbo
The list is being loaded alphabetically. It got bigger when I logged back in a few minutes later. You will only be considered for the two you selected. My second one hasn't popped up yet.

maxshuty

Jan 20, 2009
Gosh I was scared there for a second, thinking "...and I thought last panel was messed up!"

My mind skipped through all the "lets rationally think about this and see if its going in alphabetic order"
To

KrusT954

Rookie
Oct 7, 2009
In your application you had to select two states, however when you create your usa jobs profile online it asks you to select which states you would want to work in. I selected every state possible on that. Every state on my aviator page said im not being considered, except for the two i actually picked. They say i may or may not be contacted.

GUYONABUFFALO

Epic Member
Oct 4, 2012
Minnesota
I'm REALLY confused!

"Not reffered/not among top candidates"
I got a 93 on the ATSAT, did fine in CTI school, why would this be...

So I clicked on that and it says
"• Referral list FA-FAA-13-59432: Issued on 02/11/2013 for the Throughout Alabama, Alabama duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. A list of the most qualified applicants has been sent to the office with announcement # FAA-AMH-13-CTI-27053. Your application was not included at this time. Please continue to check back for status updates."

Then it says that for alaska, Georgia, Florida, and so on.

I did NOT apply to ANY of these states, and it is not showing the two states I did apply to, MN and WA

Right now it's showing 11 different areas including Guam.....

Good luck Max! I think this is your lucky round

mgcb

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Delaware
Yeah DE was one of mine, and it said I was referred to it, but the list stopped at Guam for me in alphabetical order. All other states it said the same thing as you maxshuty. Other state is TN, we will see what that one says.

OmarComin

Rookie
Feb 4, 2013
Limbo
Ok but i have common sense enough to know you only picked 2 states and are being looked at for those obviously.
I don't think we are on the same page. I was just picking at your usage of your/you're. Lighten up. It's a good day for many of us.

Wrooster

Jun 22, 2008
My understanding that this is going to be CTI only panel, because of the screw up in the fall panel