Referral List is up...

mgcb

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Delaware
On my second referral list Delaware is not even up there...thats what I get for trying to be clever with state selections

mdiaz707

Newcomer
Sep 20, 2011
Florida and Georgia showing the same. yesterday showed I was selecte, now this.

Referral list FA-FAA-13-59459: Issued on 02/11/2013 for the Throughout Florida, Florida duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Thank you for submitting your application for announcement # FAA-AMH-13-CTI-27053. The office with this vacancy has either decided not to fill the position at this time or has made a selection from another referral list or a selection was made under another hiring authority. We appreciate your interest in employment with the Federal Aviation Administration. Please continue to check the website for vacancies of interest to you.

Referral list FA-FAA-13-59461: Issued on 02/11/2013 for the Throughout Georgia, Georgia duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Thank you for submitting your application for announcement # FAA-AMH-13-CTI-27053. The office with this vacancy has either decided not to fill the position at this time or has made a selection from another referral list or a selection was made under another hiring authority. We appreciate your interest in employment with the Federal Aviation Administration. Please continue to check the website for vacancies of interest to you.

maxshuty

Jan 20, 2009
Not going to lie, the thought of punching a hole in my wall when I saw both my states were rejected crossed my mind.
Luckily I read up to this point and checked and the double list is there. Whew

brandgh

Rookie
Nov 11, 2011
My list has a lot omitted on the second list. No new one for my states. Maybe that's a good thing?

maxshuty

Jan 20, 2009
I didn't take a look at the rest of the second list but is everyone's the same or are they in a region?

SweetJohnnyCage

Sep 6, 2011
I want whatever drugs USAJobs is smoking right now. That must be some gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood shit. First referral list shows the change of heart, second referral list reads as follows:

• Referral list FA-FAA-13-59629: Issued on 02/13/2013 for the Throughout New Jersey, New Jersey duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-AMH-13-CTI-27053. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

• Referral list FA-FAA-13-59631: Issued on 02/13/2013 for the Throughout New York, New York duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-AMH-13-CTI-27053. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Towns2dd

Trusted Contributor
Jan 20, 2010
Not going to lie, the thought of punching a hole in my wall when I saw both my states were rejected crossed my mind.
Luckily I read up to this point and checked and the double list is there. Whew
I already punched a hole in my apartment wall two years back. I found out that my TOL was not granted after I was Fully Recommended in TWO ATM interviews. Since then, I moved out. My security deposit refund will be $80.00 smaller.

dreweepoo

Jan 20, 2012
Well they have different referral list numbers for each message.

The new list for FL is: Referral list FA-FAA-13-59459

The first list for FL is: Referral list FA-FAA-13-59621

The new update also states selecting from another referral list.. hopefully its talking about the first one and this was an error.

They may have also applied the VRA list to the CTI apps? not sure but trying to stay positive and hoping this was a mess up