Referral List is up...

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
I definitely agree with the UTC idea. Dealing with different time zones all day is bogus.

AF_ATC

Trusted Member
Nov 20, 2009
I'm glad "Referral List is up" pops to the top of the list of active threads so I can check it daily to find people discussing video games and whether or not to use UTC while posting in online internet forums.

Way to crush my dreams one day at a time...

32andBelow

Senior Analyst
Jan 20, 2011
I'm glad "Referral List is up" pops to the top of the list of active threads so I can check it daily to find people discussing video games and whether or not to use UTC while posting in online internet forums.

There is always a future in marshaling aircraft!

GUYONABUFFALO

Epic Member
Oct 4, 2012
Minnesota

You are welcome.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
I definitely agree with the UTC idea. Dealing with different time zones all day is bogus.
Especially when the time zone change is just on the other side of base, so sometimes your cell phone is EST and sometimes it's CST, and if you have to go east and you forget to count for the time change you're always late.

N_Trutza

Jun 14, 2011
Ohio
Especially when the time zone change is just on the other side of base, so sometimes your cell phone is EST and sometimes it's CST, and if you have to go east and you forget to count for the time change you're always late.
I thought eglin was further away from the line than that. but i can see the problem with being on the line.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
Yeah, that's pretty damn retarded. Should start a petition for UTC only.