Referral list March panels!!

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
Referral List Status

• Referrals are based on submitted questionnaire at time of referral.

• Referral list FA-AAC-11-38821: Issued on 02/22/2011 for the Throughout Florida, Florida duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

• Referral list FA-AAC-11-38833: Issued on 02/22/2011 for the Throughout New York, New York duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

:multi:

barnett

Trusted Member
May 30, 2009
Salt Lake City
Yeah, I just called and they said it may take till the end of the week for them to get done updating everyone...... so you're lucky to have already found out!

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
Yeah, I just called and they said it may take till the end of the week for them to get done updating everyone...... so you're lucky to have already found out!

lol yea its weird, i never chek the site unless i come on here first and something told me to look today :cheers:

SierraZulu

Trusted Member
Aug 2, 2008
Congrats Ambers. So does the second status update for NY mean you didn't make the referral list for NY? Do people make just ONE list only?

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
Congrats Ambers. So does the second status update for NY mean you didn't make the referral list for NY? Do people make just ONE list only?
OOps thats a typo up there i made both lists, you can be selected for 1 or 2. I corrected the first post.

Clutch

Apr 24, 2010
Clutch did you pick 1 or 2 states?
I had Minnesota and Illinois, but only made the list for Illinois...last panel I had Wisconsin and Minnesota and only made the Wisconsin list. It might be because Minnesota is pretty full like I've heard from a few ATM's in that state

AlphaRomeo

Trusted Member
Oct 12, 2009
So does this mean panels are meeting as we speak? If i remember correctly referral list for october didnt come out until after the panels met? I may be wrong just trying to clarify it. And also i wonder how long until we can start calling to find out if we received an interview like october..

Clutch

Apr 24, 2010
So does this mean panels are meeting as we speak? If i remember correctly referral list for october didnt come out until after the panels met? I may be wrong just trying to clarify it. And also i wonder how long until we can start calling to find out if we received an interview like october..
No last time the lists were made a week or two ahead of time, so I don't think they are meeting yet. Last time people started calling the week or so after the panel so probably in 2-3 weeks you could start calling