Referral List Updates!!!

NYcGaNgStEr

May 12, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
are you sure they are still making selections for the rest of the week ... I applied back in June and been patient this whole time and I'm noticing some people applied later than me and getting selected ... I applied NY/NJ and considered myself WQ w/ a CTO and RATCF Certs. I just can't figure out the method to this Madness!!!!

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
i think someone on here applied cti and just got NY/NJ... i remember seeing something on it... not too sure, look up all the referral tabs and take a look...

NYcGaNgStEr

May 12, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Oh believe me I seen it already lol thats why I'm asking if anyone knows if they are done with VRA my buddy just got selected for NY under VRA but if they still pulling Apps then I'm gonna keep faith but if that was it when they made there state selections then this shit is random .... guy I work with got referred to CA and the other guy applied FL & NY and heard nothing! this is crazy

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
i applied Tx 1st then Fl... i got picked up for FL... others applied FL1st then Tx, and got Texas... I was PISSED! lol i wanted houston sooooo bad... but i know a high up person there, i just gotta get in touch with him to see if i can get transferred there... Suits of the FAA are busy as hell though so its hard to get him in some time off..

fwhite0

Newcomer
May 21, 2009
Just got both my states.......GA and NY....Damn what a long wait glad to finally see some results. I'm CTI so i'm sure that helped.

ny87

Rookie
Mar 5, 2009
does any kno if any pubnat7 people got a their referals os is this just cti and vra?

fwhite0

Newcomer
May 21, 2009
How would that help? Shouldn't VRA have more priority?
Guess they had enough after VRA to select me...There is more to it than that though...i did meet with the ZTL manager who said she would keep me under consideration....add to the fact that almost 15 of my classmates are already working at ZTL and she knows all of them really well....as well as them putting in good words for me....But I am surprised bout getting NY....guess its back to the waiting game....i'm just happy to see some progress feel me?

jalvis81

May 4, 2009
Guess they had enough after VRA to select me...There is more to it than that though...i did meet with the ZTL manager who said she would keep me under consideration....add to the fact that almost 15 of my classmates are already working at ZTL and she knows all of them really well....as well as them putting in good words for me....But I am surprised bout getting NY....guess its back to the waiting game....i'm just happy to see some progress feel me?
Dangit more GA competition haha!!!! I was referred for GA and TN. shooting for ZTL. good luck to us both, hopefully we will be coworkers there!!

Briefer

Newcomer
Oct 1, 2009
Anybody cares, KS and MO did not request referral lists....right from Amy this morning. Guess I am waiting till the next selection panel....any ideas when that is???

aaronavtr

Trusted Contributor
Sep 26, 2009
Northeast U.S.
Anybody cares, KS and MO did not request referral lists....right from Amy this morning. Guess I am waiting till the next selection panel....any ideas when that is???
Dang now that sucks. The bad part isn't that KS and MO did not request lists...but that you had to find this out the same day the announcement closed. Ummm...I wish there was a way you/we could've known which states were or were not making list so that you wouldn't have to wait and could've applied to those who were making list.

Next to Amy, I doubt no one else knows when the next selection panel is...my best guess is that it'll be after the next CTI announcement. Hope you still get good news from this one though.

amotanis

Newcomer
Mar 20, 2009
Michigan did a referral list. Has anyone had their second list show up after the first one? Anyone seen MN come up with a list?

dasipe

Newcomer
Jan 9, 2009
So from what we know... the states with referral lists made were:
-Georgia
-Tennessee
-Texas
-Florida
-North Carolina
-Montana
-New York
-New Jersey
-Connecticut
-Michigan

Any one else? Lets make the list so we all know whats up.

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
I got Florida as well (CTI grad), but Florida was my 2nd pick, Ohio was my 1st....

I'm cool with Florida though, I'll take anything down there besides ZMA.