-North Carolina
-Montana
-New York
-New Jersey
-Connecticut
-Michigan
-Pennsylvania
-Virginia

Add to it if you want.. Also I 'think' if a referral list is made and you are not on the list it will say so as such on your faa asap page.

ATCNut

Newcomer
Oct 12, 2009
Lafayette, IN
going with desipe's list..

-Georgia
-Tennessee
-Texas
-Florida
-North Carolina
-Montana
-New York
-New Jersey
-Connecticut
-Michigan
-Pennsylvania
-Virginia

Add to it if you want.. Also I 'think' if a referral list is made and you are not on the list it will say so as such on your faa asap page.
I got listed for Illinois as well.

dasipe

Newcomer
Jan 9, 2009
Ok so far...
-Georgia
-Tennessee
-Texas
-Florida
-North Carolina
-Montana
-New York
-New Jersey
-Connecticut
-Michigan
-Pennsylvania
-Virginia
-Oregon
-Illinois
-Kentucky

Any one else?

Whats going through my mind now is how long its gonna take for us to get a call. I was told by OKC that is should be 2-4 weeks after the panel; but, with what we've been through who knows what'll happen!

aaronavtr

Trusted Contributor
Sep 26, 2009
Northeast U.S.
Whats going through my mind now is how long its gonna take for us to get a call. I was told by OKC that is should be 2-4 weeks after the panel; but, with what we've been through who knows what'll happen!
Your not the only one thinking that. I'm going out on the probability that since I got on the referral list a few days before it closed that "THE CALL" could possibly come a lil faster than expected. (Knock on wood)

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
Does anyone know what the next step is from here? TOL? Will we recieve an e-mail with an offer, or do we have to keep checking the ASAP website for something?

tuckermtn

Rookie
Mar 3, 2009
Does anyone know what the next step is from here? TOL? Will we recieve an e-mail with an offer, or do we have to keep checking the ASAP website for something?
After the panel is over you should see an email saying something to the effect of:

Congratulations, you've been selected to interview for a position with the FAA. You can choose to schedule an interview with the facility closest to you or reserve a place at the upcoming PEPC at <location/date>. Etc., etc., etc.

If you were not selected at the upcoming panel then you will get no notification other than a change to the referral list status on ASAP saying another candidate was chosen or the position was not filled.

aschaule101

Newcomer
Oct 18, 2009
The selections will be done on the 28th and 29th of this month and I was told that even if you haven"t gotten notification of being listed whoever goes through the aplication will be adding names untill the 27th. So good luck to everyone waiting.

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
After the panel is over you should see an email saying something to the effect of:

Congratulations, you've been selected to interview for a position with the FAA. You can choose to schedule an interview with the facility closest to you or reserve a place at the upcoming PEPC at <location/date>. Etc., etc., etc.

If you were not selected at the upcoming panel then you will get no notification other than a change to the referral list status on ASAP saying another candidate was chosen or the position was not filled.
When will they tell you where the offer is for? At the end of the PEPC?

My main concern is, them offering me a facility down there, and me being put on the spot to accept or deny it sight unseen. I'd like to go down there, tour the facility, and check out the area, since I'll likely spend the next 25 years there! Will I have time to do this before accepting or denying an offer?

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
ya same here... i dont wanna be put on the spot as to where i'm going, i get out of the navy dec1, and i dont wanna move to texas to wait and find out where i'm moving to in florida cause i'm sure as hell not staying in VA...

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
When will they tell you where the offer is for? At the end of the PEPC?

My main concern is, them offering me a facility down there, and me being put on the spot to accept or deny it sight unseen. I'd like to go down there, tour the facility, and check out the area, since I'll likely spend the next 25 years there! Will I have time to do this before accepting or denying an offer?
They told the majority of applicants what facilty they were selected for. I know there were a couple people, mainly terminal applicants, who did not know until they were at the PEPC. There was one En-route guy who didn't know until the PEPC.

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
Cool.

Would it be possible to ask for something else while at the PEPC? i.e.-My #1 FL pick is ZJX, if I got ZMA or a Terminal position, could I ask them for ZJX at the PEPC, or will I just have to decline the offer and start the process of waiting all over again?

chuck_c

Newcomer
Feb 17, 2009
Seattle, Washington
Regarding Washington state (as opposed to DC)...

I do not know, with any certainty, if we are getting a list or not. I think our only way of knowing would be to call poor Amy, who is surely already inundated with hundreds of the same question: "Did my state request a list?!"

HOWEVER...

Yesterday, Monday, Oct 19th I had a face-to-face interview-sort-of-thing with the District Manager for the Seattle area (and most of Washington, except Pasco I believe), in order to do some networking, get my name out there, and hopefully NOT get skipped over as I did for the last set of CTI panels this past spring.

He gave me no indication that Washington was not hiring anyone this time through, and asked me the obvious question of "You know selection panels are next week, right?". I of course nodded my head vigorously and explained that that was the exact reason for my visit.

He told me he'd be away 'down there' for panels week. I believe he was referring to OKC (since we'd been discussing it). He gave me a big handshake with a huge grin and said "We'll see what we can do for you."

TL,DR: Had a meeting with Seattle District Manager, who seemed to infer Washington WAS hiring this time through, but did not explicitly say so.

Cross your fingers, fellas.

PS: Anyone gotten a list notice for AK yet?