Referral List Updates!!!

TimShady

Senior Analyst
Mar 12, 2009
Chicago
how about taking out a home equity loan when you retire (hopefully you paid for your house by now) and buy a $500,000 Ferrari. When you die your kids can take over your payments or sell the car and pay back your loan. Let them work a little for what you already have!
You don't inherit your parents' debt. I'd be happy with a Mustang GT 500 and a lot of vacations.

boston

Oct 18, 2009
San Diego
You don't inherit your parents' debt. I'd be happy with a Mustang GT 500 and a lot of vacations.
I hear that over in Japan they have 100-year mortgages, so you can actually inherit debt. Nothing like that here so far. Not sure if it's true, but interesting nonetheless.

kips1204

Newcomer
Feb 3, 2009
i dont see how people say or even think there qualified without ever working traffic in there lives.. until u actually work just shut your mouth and hope you get lucky and steal a job from someone who is more qualified than you..

noid

Curtis E. Carr
Jun 24, 2008
In a van down by the river.
i dont see how people say or even think there qualified without ever working traffic in there lives.. until u actually work just shut your mouth and hope you get lucky and steal a job from someone who is more qualified than you..
Please don't have this be your underlying purpose on this forum, or it is likely to be a short stay. Feel free to voice your opinion, but be respectful.

FALCON

May 7, 2009
Alaska
I hope you get hit by a train

Barney13

Jun 12, 2009
where u all wanna be...
Play nice kids. I remember a time (1981-1986), where there was former
military, OTS, Pre-Developmentals, CO-OPs in the screen. In my class,
8 out of 18 passed and they were all OTS. Fast forward to today, the un-sucessful students cover each of the above groups.. Except pre-d's and co-ops. I don't think we have them any more.. I guess the CTI program replaced them. This is the best job in the world so follow your dreams and take what
ever path that suits u best to get hired.. good luck