Reffered Status?

ibreezeby

Jul 7, 2015
I see that I am reffered. I have not received a TOL, and I called and am not in the first wave. Am I guanteed a spot in Oklahoma? Or no. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I'm just getting really curious about the whole thing!

Plaaaane

Trusted Member
Apr 27, 2012
I see that I am reffered. I have not received a TOL, and I called and am not in the first wave. Am I guanteed a spot in Oklahoma? Or no. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I'm just getting really curious about the whole thing!
The 2015 AT-SAT results thread has a whole lot more information on this. You are not guaranteed a spot, but you are in a good position to get one (a TOL). Referred means you passed the AT-SAT, along with all their previous hoops like the Bio-Q and work/school requirements.

Jun 12, 2015
OkC/California
By clicking on the "MORE INFORMATION" link below the "Referred" line, you'll read that you are on the Referral List, and it is not a guarantee of selection.

From my USA Jobs Application "More Information" link:

Referral List Status

Referral list FA-FAA-15-85711: Issued on 08/18/2015 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your

application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-15-ALLSRCE-40166. You may or may not be contacted for

an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

ibreezeby

Jul 7, 2015
OKay. Thanks! So. In the past does anyone know when the additional waves of TOLs come?

ibreezeby

Jul 7, 2015
I've heard the interview doesn't happen. As they've gotten rid of that portion. Is that wrong?

caatc88

Rookie
Jul 30, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK
Everyone STOP calling HR. They know very little about whom gets selected for TOLs and when. You're only wasting your time and theirs. Another office called the ATO does all the selection of individuals whom receive TOLs. Once the ATO selects a group of individuals this information is then forwarded to HR to administer the TOLs and do all the associated paperwork. Receiving a TOL doesn't mean you are hired yet either. I know people that had a TOL for 3 years during the last government shutdown and sequestration. Just be patient and WAIT. Its a very long drug out process for most people. Again STOP calling HR and lets all hope that our government doesn't go into sequestration or shut down again.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
Everyone STOP calling HR. They know very little about whom gets selected for TOLs and when. You're only wasting your time and theirs. Another office called the ATO does all the selection of individuals whom receive TOLs. Once the ATO selects a group of individuals this information is then forwarded to HR to administer the TOLs and do all the associated paperwork. Receiving a TOL doesn't mean you are hired yet either. I know people that had a TOL for 3 years during the last government shutdown and sequestration. Just be patient and WAIT. Its a very long drug out process for most people. Again STOP calling HR and lets all hope that our government doesn't go into sequestration or shut down again.
but how do you REALLY feel about stuckmic'ers calling HR?

gsujake

Trusted Member
Nov 29, 2011
Now, I will call them. Anything you want me to ax em?