Results of November panel

ksheyman

Feb 3, 2009
Indianapolis
I know they just met last week but I figured I'd check and see if anyone knows anything about the results of the November panel. Anyone see a status update on Aviator? Anyone call Careers to check on their application? Anyone get an e-mail?

Also if you feel like it, when did you graduate, how old are you, and what were your geoprefs? I graduated in Dec '09, 26, and OH/WA.

AlphaRomeo

Trusted Member
Oct 12, 2009
Guys and Gals lets calm down a bit here its only been a day after panels met, nothing if going to update for at least 3-4 weeks maybe 2 weeks or so we can call ACD but right now you all are just wasting your time checking avaitor, I understand some of you this might be your first panel but just be patient and it will be here before you know it when updates are going out. With all that said good luck everyone I am waiting anxiously just like all of you!!

cucciarre

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
A11
The earliest we'll know is probably the 2nd week of December, but I do know (via other forums) that a few people have gotten calls. They networked with the people that called them from what I understand, so it's not a common thing to happen.

That said, May '10, 22, OH/VA

DJatc

Nov 12, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Referral list FA-AAC-12-45786: Issued on 10/21/2011 for the Throughout Washington, Washington duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Thank you for submitting your application for announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558. The office with this vacancy has either decided not to fill the position at this time or has made a selection from another referral list or a selection was made under another hiring authority. We appreciate your interest in employment with the Federal Aviation Administration. Please continue to check the website for vacancies of interest to you.

• Referral list FA-AAC-12-45822: Issued on 10/21/2011 for the Throughout Washington, Washington duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Hopefully it's just a mistake..... I'd like to stay in WA for a while.

deltabravo89

Senior Analyst
Mar 11, 2010
Referral list FA-AAC-12-45786: Issued on 10/21/2011 for the Throughout Washington, Washington duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Thank you for submitting your application for announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558. The office with this vacancy has either decided not to fill the position at this time or has made a selection from another referral list or a selection was made under another hiring authority. We appreciate your interest in employment with the Federal Aviation Administration. Please continue to check the website for vacancies of interest to you.

• Referral list FA-AAC-12-45822: Issued on 10/21/2011 for the Throughout Washington, Washington duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Hopefully it's just a mistake..... I'd like to stay in WA for a while.
You are still referred to WA. No worries. It was a computer glitch for the denial, so they posted a new bullet, saying you are still referred.

MWDan

Newcomer
Apr 5, 2011
MN
You are still referred to WA. No worries. It was a computer glitch for the denial, so they posted a new bullet, saying you are still referred.
I do not believe you are correct. The referral list was put out first, then immediately followed up by the "thanks, but no thanks" letter, indicating that Washington isn't hiring this panel. Its my understanding that that is the generic "we're not hiring" message that is posted after each referral list is generated.

This would also reflect what my sources are telling me; that WA is not hiring this time.

rhd9b

Trusted Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
VA
I do not believe you are correct. The referral list was put out first, then immediately followed up by the "thanks, but no thanks" letter, indicating that Washington isn't hiring this panel. Its my understanding that that is the generic "we're not hiring" message that is posted after each referral list is generated.

This would also reflect what my sources are telling me; that WA is not hiring this time.
what you're saying actually makes a lot more sense than a "computer glitch". i don't really buy the idea that the FAA had a computer glitch for a couple of states. they probably posted the thanks for applying message to all states that weren't hiring.

bridget1814

Sep 20, 2009
Seattle
I know the person who selects for enroute in WA went to OKC to select candidates this round. Unless they flew that person out for no reason, Washington did hire this panel.

chimoty

Jul 24, 2009
When you get accepted/rejected to WA let us know cause I guarantee you will see another update if you get rejected. We've seen it before people.

cucciarre

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
A11
It'll update within the same referral.

For example:
• Referral list FA-AAC-11-40750: Issued on 05/18/2011 for the Throughout Florida, Florida duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Another candidate has been selected for announcement # AAC-AMH-11-CTI-19558 for which you applied. We appreciate your interest in employment with the Federal Aviation Administration. Please continue to check the website for vacancies of interest to you.

This used to say "Your application is among those being reviewed..." blah blah blah

They don't post a new notice, they update the one they already gave you so when that happens, it was a glitch.