Richmond Tower - RIC

BVI4Life

Jun 8, 2009
PCT
Re: KRIC- Richmond Tower

I tried to hardship there this past winter, staffing is fat. Just had a bunch of devlopmentals start up. Same with PHF and ORF as far as I know

kmpotere

Newcomer
Jan 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Does anyone have a valid phone number for the facility? I was trying to set up a tour while I'm passing through town, but the number on the stuckmic website doesn't work. Please help!

Thanks!

jakeroo7

Newcomer
May 6, 2009
Howdy,

I visited RIC a couple months ago because eventually I try to get out that way. I got a fairly positive reception from the FLM as well as the crew on duty. However, I just hear there may be some management-workforce tensions lately. Anyone at RIC able to comment on that? The good, bad or ugly and to what extent it affects the controllers?

Thanks!

snwbrderphat540

Newcomer
Nov 18, 2013
The ATM and some controllers that were the main involvement of what you heard have moved in. Retired or a found a job they wanted. I no longer see it being the issue it once was but time will tell.

Pee Arghh

Newcomer
Feb 24, 2016
Edwards AFB
Do we have any actives at RIC currently? Expecting an FOL soon for Richmond, and wouldn't mind shooting the sgit about the facility/area.