Salt Lake Center - ZLC

Pd1191

Newcomer
Sep 14, 2015
Just to confirm that leaves the Following Centers accepting 0 Trainees this year: New Mexico, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Boston, Virginia, Jacksonville, Salt Lake, Denver, Seattle.
I'm not sure where you got your info, but the list I looked at earlier today has indi, boston, nm, and seattle with slots in 3qfy16

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mrmcnichols

Rookie
May 30, 2015
I'm not sure where you got your info, but the list I looked at earlier today has indi, boston, nm, and seattle with slots in 3qfy16

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was was just going off of what someone else said. He gave list of possible places so I did the reverse of his list to show which weren't hiring. I think all centers are options just some will appear on more lists I'm sure.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
Nope, indi, Boston, and NM have no slots coming up according to the list the FAA has.
You're on the wrong list in that case.
Indianapolis has 41 slots listed between April and 4th quarter 2016.
Boston has 0.
Albuquerque has 4 listed for 4th quarter 2016, with some more that will follow shortly after.

kacrand

Rookie
Oct 17, 2008
Seattle
I am starting at ZLC in about a month and want to know what is good place to live that is close to the city but ALSO has good schools. It seems like Sugar House area would be nice and have everything I want but the schools are somewhat lacking. Are there any other areas that are comparable but with better schools? Suggestions would be much appreciated.