Several Contract Towers Are Looking to Hire ASAP

pancakes

Newcomer
Jul 13, 2009
US
Tunista Services (falls under another parent company named Yulista) just won a large contract for several National Guard towers. Each tower is getting additional personnel with this new contract, and many of these positions have not yet been filled.

They are looking for 3 years experience, but this may or may not be waiver-able depending on your particular situation/experience. If you're not sure, apply anyway. These positions need to get filled as soon as possible.

https://yulista.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/search

If the link doesn't work just go to tunistaservices.com and you'll find the postings.

Josh kirk

Newcomer
Dec 15, 2018
So these ANG towers will be manned by civilians? Any idea how the benefits stack up against Serco?

Thanks for the heads up, I will apply to a couple.

pancakes

Newcomer
Jul 13, 2009
US
No idea how they compare to Serco - but I can tell you that the medical is pretty terrible - especially if you have a family. Everything else is great. This is our 4th contractor in 15 years and so far I'd they seem to be coming out on top in every respect - other than medical premiums.

If you can get your medical through a spouse or any other way, then you are set, as they pay the benefits in the form of 'Health and Welfare' - a dollar amount added to your hourly pay. If you don't need the benefits, then it's just more money in your pocket. If you want to up your chances of getting picked up, apply to WY or MI - they are pretty desperate for people.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
LOL I got my CTO from Fort Indiantown Gap (one of the towers on their site). It would be interesting to go back as a civilian.

pancakes

Newcomer
Jul 13, 2009
US
Wow - I had a whopping 5 messages in there but apparently that was 5 too many. I deleted them so should be good now.