SJU

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
I'd say ask phillyman but he's probably still on top of a greased pole throating a steves prince of steaks hoagie filled with horse shit. You'll probably have to wait till at least the parade is over and he sobers up a notch.

phillyman2633

Epic Member
May 13, 2010
International waters
www.drudgereport.com
I'd say ask phillyman but he's probably still on top of a greased pole throating a steves prince of steaks hoagie filled with horse shit. You'll probably have to wait till at least the parade is over and he sobers up a notch.
Sorry, I was busy punching police horses.

SJU is an easy checkout...less than 6 months when I was there. Living in Puerto Rico has its ups and downs...loved the island but hated the people.

As for the people at the tower, most are pretty laid-back. FacRep KY is pretty good. Money, you're probably looking at about $80-90k on the year, with no federal taxes. Not a bad place to be financially. You might be able to scoop some property up for cheap now. Honestly if the people on the island weren't such assholes (in a very broad sense) I would have stayed.

sizziano

Aug 17, 2016
Sorry, I was busy punching police horses.

SJU is an easy checkout...less than 6 months when I was there. Living in Puerto Rico has its ups and downs...loved the island but hated the people.

As for the people at the tower, most are pretty laid-back. FacRep KY is pretty good. Money, you're probably looking at about $80-90k on the year, with no federal taxes. Not a bad place to be financially. You might be able to scoop some property up for cheap now. Honestly if the people on the island weren't such assholes (in a very broad sense) I would have stayed.
Do you speak spanish? In my experience Boricuas are less hostile to other spanish speakers.