So, when do you think the panels will meet again.....and i looked at the timeline Niagra had up somewhere, but still nervous if I will have to go to OK city and miss my own wedding (aka turn down my offer) should I call off the engagement now?
First off congratulations. Second, I wouldn't worry about it. Next panels are not until April. After that there is waiting, then a possible offer, then waiting, and then PEPC. Oh, and then more waiting. I would say it is highly unlikely for there to be a 2 month turn around from panels to OKC. In fact its plain impossible. Very very best case scenario P5 is looking at August OKC. P1 took 4 months from panels to the first class date, and it appears things are slowing down with each round. Worst case scenario is that you have to go to a PEPC further away if they schedule the one closest to you on that same date. But that's again if things go faster than slower (HA HA HA). My kid brother got engaged this past weekend and he was asking me about when (fingers crossed) I might be going to OKC. I told him I will be available all summer.