Stockton Tower - SCK

tme2av8

Aug 5, 2013
NCT Area
SAC-TOWN! haha thats where i hail from. Very near NCT. knowing enough about stockin, i agree with ATCjoe85, live near sac. even elk grove is better than stockin.

NightDrako33

Newcomer
Mar 18, 2014
California
Thanks for the info. I'll be there next month, but i'm not going to move my wife and son to stockton from the Ann Arbor, MI area. I understand its almost as bad as NE Detroit so I was already looking at Sacramento. Anyone there looking for a roommate?

estup24

Dec 4, 2013
USA
Thanks for the info. I'll be there next month, but i'm not going to move my wife and son to stockton from the Ann Arbor, MI area. I understand its almost as bad as NE Detroit so I was already looking at Sacramento. Anyone there looking for a roommate?
Live in Livermore area, that's a nice area of the East Bay and it's like 35-40 miles away...and plus your closer to San Francisco if you wanted to go to the city...

ATCJoe85

Rookie
Jan 14, 2012
Sacramento
Livermore is nice, but MUCH more expensive. Elk Grove is also about 30-40 miles away, with Sac being about a 1 hour commute. (more or less depending on which part of Sac) I'll check with one of the guys who lives near me up here in Sac, he used to always be looking for a roommate, but his situation might have changed.

therealjjo

Rookie
May 2, 2009
I lived and worked in Stockton for three years. good place. if you want a short commute live near the miracle mile neighborhood. close to UOP. safe. also the lincoln area of town is nice. Stockton is a good place to work.

Greenhouse

Newcomer
Mar 22, 2019
I'd like to re-ask the original question, except for any updated information: how is SCK and the Stockton area looking in 2019?