Stuck on referred.

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
First time I’ve applied and it was for the 7/7 bid, current TOL holder just waiting on my medical to clear at this point. If you do apply for future bids good luck!
You already recieved cil? I got my TOL the first day they sent out and still no cil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Ceedubya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2018
Texas
You already recieved cil? I got my TOL the first day they sent out and still no cil

CIL’s are sent out in very controlled small waves. HR is only allowed to send a certain amount each month to make sure they don’t flood the security, medical, or MMPI-2 POC’s with 1,200+ applicants all at once. There are certainly more of us than there are of them!

AM_4478

Rookie
Nov 1, 2016
Last year my USAJobs said referred all the way up until a week before they sent out the next OTS bid, at which time I received an e-mail rejection and invitation to apply again. I applied again, took the ATSA again (I do not believe you have the option of re-using your same score) and was referred again. I got a TOL and CIL this year, have completed security and am now finishing up medical. It's a long process. I first applied in Aug 2016. There are others who have applied several years, been referred, but no TOL. Read up on the threads, there is a lot of helpful information here, on .65 and Reddit. Then study hard to hopefully get a TOL in the next one. Good luck!

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
Last year my USAJobs said referred all the way up until a week before they sent out the next OTS bid, at which time I received an e-mail rejection and invitation to apply again. I applied again, took the ATSA again (I do not believe you have the option of re-using your same score) and was referred again. I got a TOL and CIL this year, have completed security and am now finishing up medical. It's a long process. I first applied in Aug 2016. There are others who have applied several years, been referred, but no TOL. Read up on the threads, there is a lot of helpful information here, on .65 and Reddit. Then study hard to hopefully get a TOL in the next one. Good luck!
I'm the same as you. I first applied in August 2016 but got a tol on this bid but still waiting on cil they only send out 300 cil a month. I know this because I know the guy that is over the dfw facility

AM_4478

Rookie
Nov 1, 2016
Yeah I feel very lucky that the process has been really quick for me this year. At this rate, I could have a class date within a month or two. I've heard all the horror stories of waiting months and months for CIL and FOL, so have been very pleasantly surprised at the pace for me.

Good luck to you and hopefully you get your CIL soon!

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
Yeah I feel very lucky that the process has been really quick for me this year. At this rate, I could have a class date within a month or two. I've heard all the horror stories of waiting months and months for CIL and FOL, so have been very pleasantly surprised at the pace for me.

Good luck to you and hopefully you get your CIL soon!
Thanks man. I faxed my TOL I'm starting to think it was a mistake lol

AM_4478

Rookie
Nov 1, 2016
What are EODs?

I got an e-mail back after I accepted the TOL confirming they received my acceptance, and then giving me access to the Entrance on Duty System (EODS), where you input all your background info for them to start the security check. That will come before your CIL (at least it did for me). I'd definitely call my HR rep and make sure they got the TOL acceptance if you haven't gotten that. They are probably still there right now, I'd call ASAP lol.

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
I got an e-mail back after I accepted the TOL confirming they received my acceptance, and then giving me access to the Entrance on Duty System (EODS), where you input all your background info for them to start the security check. That will come before your CIL (at least it did for me). I'd definitely call my HR rep and make sure they got the TOL acceptance if you haven't gotten that. They are probably still there right now, I'd call ASAP lol.
Oh crap! They did email me back I'm freaking stupid!

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
Are you talking about where we put our social? Yes I did that I got scared for a minute lol

AM_4478

Rookie
Nov 1, 2016
Are you talking about where we put our social? Yes I did that I got scared for a minute lol

It's longer than just your social, it's all your past work history, your references, your past addresses, security questions, etc. It's an online system that you login to and fill it out. Took me about 30 minutes to complete, but could take longer if you need to get all your reference's contact info, etc.

There is also another form you sign to either take or skip the Basics course.

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
It's longer than just your social, it's all your past work history, your references, your past addresses, security questions, etc. It's an online system that you login to and fill it out. Took me about 30 minutes to complete, but could take longer if you need to get all your reference's contact info, etc.

There is also another form you sign to either take or skip the Basics course.
Dude thank you so much for telling me about EODS because I called and they were like oops we will send to you now and I completed them and sent back.. I would have been screwed they didn't even know! Lol but she said I will be getting my CIL here soon and apologized lol

AM_4478

Rookie
Nov 1, 2016
Dude thank you so much for telling me about EODS because I called and they were like oops we will send to you now and I completed them and sent back.. I would have been screwed they didn't even know! Lol but she said I will be getting my CIL here soon and apologized lol

haha you're welcome, glad you got it because yeah that would have definitely screwed you over. Good luck with the medical and security, I'm doing my AME and drug test on Monday, so hoping to have a class date soon. Maybe we'll end up at the academy around the same time!

And I'm a dudette :p

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017

Speaking of cil just got it this morning at 530 am omg! Thanks man

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
haha you're welcome, glad you got it because yeah that would have definitely screwed you over. Good luck with the medical and security, I'm doing my AME and drug test on Monday, so hoping to have a class date soon. Maybe we'll end up at the academy around the same time!

Thanks dudette I have my cil now!

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017

I want to thank you again for telling me about the EODS now I have my class date for July 5th!

KeithDus

Newcomer
Mar 4, 2020
you may make the deposit at any time, just understand that shipping will be a factor in the final cost, the more people that split the shipping, the cheaper itll be.