Stuckmic Mobile App for Droid Launched...and it's FREE

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
That's in a holding pattern right now. Sorry for the delay and hype and not being able to deliver at this point.

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
Hey there! It's been a few months now so I just wanted to inquire and see if there is any additional information about the Stuckmic Iphone app? Really would love to have this site available on my Iphone!

Thanks so much for EVERYTHING you do for this site! It helped me SO much when I was trying to get hired and is helping me out tremendously now that I'm at the academy! Thanks again!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
We are upgrading the software for the main site and then the mobile app should be able to work for the Iphone.

justin9106

Newcomer
Aug 3, 2013
I am having issues logging in via the Stuckmic Mobile App for Android. Every time I attempt to login I receive the following message on my screen: "Unknown error. Error code api_disabled." Does anybody know how to resolve this?

FL_CTI

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2009
Colorado
I may have missed any news on the App, but I was having a lot of the same problems that have been described. Any chance of the administrators creating a new one?

Ram_Tough

Trusted Contributor
Jul 5, 2010
The app is dead. There's a mobile site now, just type stuckmic.com into your mobile browser and it should open up.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
We are doing away with the Droid app. Like the previous posters have said, we have built the new site to incorporate a mobile friendly version, but we still recommend the full site if you want to access anything besides the forums.

Rich

Aug 9, 2008
MA
www.air-traffic-control.com
Once the mobile version of the site is complete it won't matter what mobile device you have, the site will allow you to view it using the mobile version without any apps at all.