StuckMic Upgrade

Rich

Aug 9, 2008
MA
www.air-traffic-control.com
Your post was a complete waste of time in its current state, since it offers ZERO information to go on. SMH What is ridiculous is when someone tries to announce something as fact and leaves zero information thinking somehow everyone who reads it will have a clear and concise understanding of the situation and how to correct it. SMH

What are you talking about ECHODELTA85?

You guys need to up your security. I've had hackers from this site.
You don't "get hackers from a website" unless you go to a hacking website and request the services of a hacker. Then I guess you could say you "got a hacker from that site".

What happened to you and why do you think the "hacker" came from SM? Try to actually explain things this time! SMH

GolfJuliet

'Merica
Oct 29, 2009
Am I the online who wishes the pay scale and facilities directory were still free like they used to be?! I've been off SM for a while but I was kind of disappointed to see that you have to pay for a lot of features that used to be free. It's all public info anyways so it's still accessible if you know where to look.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
It is a user group permission error...we will work on getting this fixed. chances are, if you are not logged in or in another user group, you would be able to see it.

h4xit

Trusted Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
Only 3 messages in our inbox for free users? Really?

Also when i visit stuckmic from my android all I see is "dtkr6lr6lr6k"

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
I apologize...we will update that. It should be 5 messages.

Are you visiting this site from the droid app or is this from what browser on droid?

Thank you.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
Mine was upped to a 300 limit for a few days before it went down to the right number of 25.