Telecom Hiring/academy/freeze/closings

maxshuty

Jan 20, 2009
Thanks for the crappy news :p

I know how all of this is going to play out...

Since I've been waiting two years I'm just going to go back to school for something else, the day I graduate will be the day I finally get a call from the FAA.

timmy0597

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
HR had me scheduled for a class date of 4/4 Terminal I asked it be delayed until 4/24 (prior to all this mess) Might have been a mistake. Im interested to see if the 4/4 class still occurs.

MichaelThomas

Jan 19, 2012
FL
Thanks for the crappy news :p

I know how all of this is going to play out...

Since I've been waiting two years I'm just going to go back to school for something else, the day I graduate will be the day I finally get a call from the FAA.
Same here. I put a BA in English on hold so I guess I'll just finish that. Now I can land my dream job at Walmart -__-

N_Trutza

Jun 14, 2011
Ohio
Why do i believe the academy closing to the end of the fy so much. I need to find a real job. Who needs a furnace or air conditioner installed? Cause there's no way in hell i'm working at wally world.

TAJ

Trusted Contributor
May 16, 2010
Yes, HVAC is a much more prestigious career

Durden

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2009
Yes a man running his own business working on anything is pretty prestigious.

AlphaRomeo

Trusted Member
Oct 12, 2009
Go install dish network haha that's what I'm stuck doing while I wait. It's actually not bad money. All this crap still sucks extremely bad tho, trying to stay positive.

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
Go install dish network haha that's what I'm stuck doing while I wait. It's actually not bad money. All this crap still sucks extremely bad tho, trying to stay positive.
Meant to ask you next time I am up there, how goes the job?