The FAA May Have Broken the Public’s Trust

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
Ass deep in a folding chair
I mean... Are we really surprised? Anything to give an advantage to their members or associative members, but lets throw the hard working girl of African descent who slaved for that 4.0 GPA and scored a 100 on the ATSAT but did not join the "group" because she wanted to work hard and succeed instead of being associated with NBCFAE.

The CTI/VRA bullshit aside anyone else have a huge problem with this?
Its not a new practice

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
Its not a new practice

Oh I know it is not, but an example needs to be made here. The fact that someone lost a TOL over posting the questions (when he didn't even apply) versus the fact that NCBFAE members CHEATED on the test is :p:p:p:p:p:p:p preposterous.

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
What recourse would they really have aside from removing said person for fraud.
If you remove one, remove them all. If you do not remove all the individuals of the NBCFAE who cheated then I have to presume Race played a part in it.

HonestJohn

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2015
How would this be handled at any other government or private agency? Unless it could be determined exactly who had access to the illegal information...which is virtually impossible...the entire test would be scrapped. Think about how many attorneys will be watching FOX business this afternoon and want to make a name for themself. None of us know the breadth of the ccrruption, but there may be no other option.

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
How would this be handled at any other government or private agency? Unless it could be determined exactly who had access to the illegal information...which is virtually impossible...the entire test would be scrapped. Think about how many attorneys will be watching FOX business this afternoon and want to make a name for themself. None of us know the breadth of the ccrruption, but there may be no other option.
Trust me, nothing is impossible. Where a motivated individual exists there will always be a way.

HonestJohn

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2015
Trust me, nothing is impossible. Where a motivated individual exists there will always be a way.
I agree that it won't be impossible to find the source of the material, but it's virtually impossible to determine everyone who received the material... That's where the problem lies.

Maximus

Rookie
Sep 13, 2014
I refuse to argue minutea with sarcastic, self-serving, caustic minds - which this thread is loaded with. Let it be said: The FAA did indeed dupe the public regarding their unannounced 2014 ATC hiring change. They also duped the 3,500+ human beings who had taken them at their untrustworthy word and who had invested thousands of dollars and hours of effort - my son included - at following a prescribed pathway to ATC. Shame on them. Shame on you who defend this. I've been around 60+ years and know when I / we've been screwed. If you doubt me, piss on you. May Fox's airing be a significant step in exposing this fraud that yes - you and I both - have paid for on our 1040s.

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
I refuse to argue minutea with sarcastic, self-serving, caustic minds - which this thread is loaded with. Let it be said: The FAA did indeed dupe the public regarding their unannounced 2014 ATC hiring change. They also duped the 3,500+ human beings who had taken them at their untrustworthy word and who had invested thousands of dollars and hours of effort - my son included - at following a prescribed pathway to ATC. Shame on them. Shame on you who defend this. I've been around 60+ years and know when I / we've been screwed. If you doubt me, piss on you. May Fox's airing be a significant step in exposing this fraud that yes - you and I both - have paid for on our 1040s.
pretty much everyone has agreed with you at some point that the test is ridiculous. Piss on you. I guess I should be mad at the recruiter, and my instructors at the schoolhouse in the Navy that told me that the FAA would be waiting with open arms before I separated. Get off your high horse.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck

Maximus

Rookie
Sep 13, 2014
pretty much everyone has agreed with you at some point that the test is ridiculous. Piss on you. I guess I should be mad at the recruiter, and my instructors at the schoolhouse in the Navy that told me that the FAA would be waiting with open arms before I separated. Get off your high horse.
Been there done that, with Navy recruiter, Brewn. Guess I was a bit harsh with my comments. But as I said, I will not argue the truth with sarcastic, self-serving, caustic minds - take that as you will.

HonestJohn

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2015
Been there done that, with Navy recruiter, Brewn. Guess I was a bit harsh with my comments. But as I said, I will not argue the truth with sarcastic, self-serving, caustic minds - take that as you will.
Maximus....beers to you. I imagine- hope - that once this airs there will be considerably more heat coming from the congress and senate. What the end result will be we can only guess, but I hope and pray that some desk jockeys in OKC get their ass canned for knowing what a farce this whole process has been but too lazy to fix it.

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
Maximus....beers to you. I imagine- hope - that once this airs there will be considerably more heat coming from the congress and senate. What the end result will be we can only guess, but I hope and pray that some desk jockeys in OKC get their ass canned for knowing what a farce this whole process has been but too lazy to fix it.
You're absolutely ignorant if you think that those "desk jockeys" in HR were just too lazy to fix this. You're a special kind of stupid if you think they're the ones that concocted the test and are responsible for it.

HonestJohn

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2015
Well BrewnATC with all your great wisdom that you arrogantly display on this site, why don't you tell us who approved the process...it wasn't OKC? You're a complete ass..

Maximus

Rookie
Sep 13, 2014
Alas, HonestJohn, you have a good heart. But in 1972/73 it was a known fact that Nixon had committed a heineous crime yet the public was not interested enough to be bothered with it. Same is true with this. It took two dilligent reporters from the Washington Post to stir the public's wrath. May it be so here as well. But don't hold your breath. History 101.

derv

Rookie
May 12, 2015
I'd be willing to bet that it won't do a damn thing.

Maximus

Rookie
Sep 13, 2014
You're absolutely ignorant if you think that those "desk jockeys" in HR were just too lazy to fix this. You're a special kind of stupid if you think they're the ones that concocted the test and are responsible for it.
You are right about this, Brewn. It goes much higher than desk jockeys....

alpharomeo9911

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2015
Charlotte, NC
That guy who investigated it is a :p:p:p:p:p:p:p idiot. They act like all you have to do is take a BQ and your in. You have to take the ATSAT and go to the academy. I think Fox News is a bunch of stupid ass criminals. If this fucks up everybody who passed I am going to be livid

Maximus

Rookie
Sep 13, 2014
That guy who investigated it is a :p:p:p:p:p:p:p idiot. They act like all you have to do is take a BQ and your in. You have to take the ATSAT and go to the academy. I think Fox News is a bunch of stupid ass criminals. If this fucks up everybody who passed I am going to be livid
Settle down, Alpha. You posted only 5 minutes into a 60 minute report. Get all the facts first. BTW, you spelled "your" wrong. Where'd you go to school? (s.b you're).