The Final Countdown!!!

cwink94

Newcomer
Jan 7, 2014
Yeah I am trying to figure out how to put in all my seasonal work, christmas breaks, summer breaks, etc. My work times are all over the place so documenting everything is difficult in the resume builder. I have the dates for when each of my checks were cut so should I just put everyone of those in the job description part, that way I could use the actual USA jobs resume?

DontCallMeShirley

Senior Analyst
Mar 31, 2012
Pushing Tin SUCKS
So basically we did not have to right? We did not have to post transcripts?
I uploaded mine. I believe they ask for it right in the bid description.

The BQ wan't too bad. I had to fill out a lengthier one for a Panera Bread application once. Glad to see the format on it, as I'll have my CTO in May and that might help me if they open up again later in the year.

Hbk56

Dec 8, 2013
AHH So I was 100% planning on applying for this bid(currently active USMC) but its saying that you can only apply if you are out in 120 days, i'm going to apply anyways but that worries me.

magni24

Newcomer
Nov 2, 2013
If we were CTI grads do we list relevant courses in the "List the titles and completion dates of training courses that are relevant to the position you are seeking." or "Enter job-related honors, awards, leadership activities, skills (such as computer software proficiency or typing speed) or any other information requested by a specific job announcement." ?

hendrixfan

Rookie
Mar 12, 2013
Anyone know what to do for the job builder resume if one of your previous employers went out of business? What to do about contact information?

DontCallMeShirley

Senior Analyst
Mar 31, 2012
Pushing Tin SUCKS
If we were CTI grads do we list relevant courses in the "List the titles and completion dates of training courses that are relevant to the position you are seeking." or "Enter job-related honors, awards, leadership activities, skills (such as computer software proficiency or typing speed) or any other information requested by a specific job announcement." ?
You could certainly mention that in your application, but the letters "CTI" didn't show up once throughout the entire application process. If you received any relevant ratings (as in a CTO from working live positions) while at school, you can check this off in the Biographical Questionnaire.

atucker86

Newcomer
Sep 17, 2013
Norman, OK
Anyone know what to do for the job builder resume if one of your previous employers went out of business? What to do about contact information?
I still listed contact information for them from what I had last and if they ask about it, then that's when I will tell them that they went out of business. That and the placed I worked went out of business about 3 years ago so it's been a while since I've worked there anyway.

magni24

Newcomer
Nov 2, 2013
Yeah, I am in a similar "employment" problem. I worked summers with my uncle at his furniture warehouse but, he closed and moved to another country. Should I just leave it off? How would they contact get any necessary info?

For transcripts are you all just copy and pasting? I tried printing but they get chopped off there is no print button on the school profile/website.

AF_ATC

Trusted Member
Nov 20, 2009
AHH So I was 100% planning on applying for this bid(currently active USMC) but its saying that you can only apply if you are out in 120 days, i'm going to apply anyways but that worries me.
It says that is to claim vet preference. You can still qualify by having ATC experience in the military or if you've worked full time in the military for at least 3 years, or if you have a Bachelor's degree. I know it sucks not getting vet preference, but you are likely still eligible to apply and be competive. I would apply with vet preference anyways to see what happens. But just know, this does not mean you are NOT eligible to apply, just not eligible for vet preference.