slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
6/8/15 -Took MMPI
6/27/15 -Referred to MMPI 2
7/1/15 - Scheduled MMPI 2
8/14/15 - Met with Phych retake / MMPI 2
9/7/15 - MMPI eval report sent to DC for review by FLT surgeon.
10/7/15 - MMPI Officially cleared by DC notice sent to AMH. Referred back to original Rep.
10/8/15 - Waiting for fac list.

This is exactly how each step was with moderate emailes to each rep and step of the process. Just an FYI.

malmaraz

Trusted Member
Sep 30, 2013
San Diego CA
6/8/15 -Took MMPI
6/27/15 -Referred to MMPI 2
7/1/15 - Scheduled MMPI 2
8/14/15 - Met with Phych retake / MMPI 2
9/7/15 - MMPI eval report sent to DC for review by FLT surgeon.
10/7/15 - MMPI Officially cleared by DC notice sent to AMH. Referred back to original Rep.
10/8/15 - Waiting for fac list.

This is exactly how each step was with moderate emailes to each rep and step of the process. Just an FYI.
Thanks for the update on your process...what region are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
Have you seen how long fac list comes after an official cleared tier 2 by chance? Been off forum for a few months. Coming here every day during tier 2 was hard.

malmaraz

Trusted Member
Sep 30, 2013
San Diego CA
Have you seen how long fac list comes after an official cleared tier 2 by chance? Been off forum for a few months. Coming here every day during tier 2 was hard.
No I haven't actually...I would think within the week.

MikeTangoATC

Feb 25, 2015
Did you get cleared by DC or regional? It took regional a month to clear me after DC did. Once I was cleared by regional I got the list the next week.

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
Did you get cleared by DC or regional? It took regional a month to clear me after DC did. Once I was cleared by regional I got the list the next week.
It was cleared by DC and processed by regional. Got the call today from regional. Here's to hoping for a week. At this point. It's all the same now lol.

TangoBravo

Jun 14, 2012
slater did you ever try to, and/or find out if DC cleared it prior to hearing from regional? How'd that go? I'm waiting..

JAMISONB4

Feb 6, 2014
White Lake, MI
You need to clear out your pm's on stuckmic lol...this includes to sent messages too.

Oh ok I didn't realize sent messages were separate. It doesn't show them on my app.

Didn't even have a chance to call Hope before I got my email yesterday!

malmaraz

Trusted Member
Sep 30, 2013
San Diego CA
Oh ok I didn't realize sent messages were separate. It doesn't show them on my app.

Didn't even have a chance to call Hope before I got my email yesterday!

Yay that's so awesome!!!! Get your paperwork filled out and notarized and send it in by email...she won't accept a fax. [emoji4] and yea the sent messages count too...it took me a while to figure that out

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
I had the number to call DC and ask but after years of military drilling us to not jump the chain I was afraid to call and ended up waiting 7 weeks from my MMPI for cleared news to travel back to regional.

MikeTangoATC

Feb 25, 2015
I had the number to call DC and ask but after years of military drilling us to not jump the chain I was afraid to call and ended up waiting 7 weeks from my MMPI for cleared news to travel back to regional.
Not a bad wait. I waited the same and called once.

JAMISONB4

Feb 6, 2014
White Lake, MI
Yay that's so awesome!!!! Get your paperwork filled out and notarized and send it in by email...she won't accept a fax. [emoji4] and yea the sent messages count too...it took me a while to figure that out

Done and done! Except then I got an automatic reply that she will get back to me on Tuesday cause Monday is Columbus Day. [emoji21] I guess what's one more day in the scheme of things! Hope you have a great weekend!

malmaraz

Trusted Member
Sep 30, 2013
San Diego CA
Done and done! Except then I got an automatic reply that she will get back to me on Tuesday cause Monday is Columbus Day. [emoji21] I guess what's one more day in the scheme of things! Hope you have a great weekend!

Awesome!!! One step closer! Now hopefully the dr you have to schedule your eval through isn't super booked up so you can get in and get squared away...now the fun begins [emoji39] have a great weekend yourself!

angela_maupin

Mar 26, 2012
It's been two months since mine was sent and I've been trying not to call but I bit the bullet and did anyway. Had to leave a message though.