Tier 2

Romeo_Echo

Aug 17, 2015
FL
No News is Good News. Don't freak your self out for no reason.
Just call Okc see if they've received your medical, mmpi, drug, security and relax there is no reason to fret
over something we don't have control over .
If they need you to complete something else they will contact you!

And most importantly Goodluck and hopefully you're not one of us who have to do the tier 2 !
Do you have the number for OKC to check the status?

JAMISONB4

Feb 6, 2014
White Lake, MI
Awesome!!! One step closer! Now hopefully the dr you have to schedule your eval through isn't super booked up so you can get in and get squared away...now the fun begins [emoji39] have a great weekend yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahah no kidding! Still waiting for the contact info. Emailed Hope yesterday, called just now but I think it's too late in the day. I'll try again tomorrow.

Jsquad

Feb 24, 2014
Metro Detroit
So I emailed Hope with my form 2 days ago and have not heard anything from her in terms of receiving my email. I even tried calling and emailing her again to make sure she has it. Anyone know if I should just wait a bit or continue to follow up?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
So I emailed Hope with my form 2 days ago and have not heard anything from her in terms of receiving my email. I even tried calling and emailing her again to make sure she has it. Anyone know if I should just wait a bit or continue to follow up?

They know your reaching out but always act suprised. I would just wait 30 days from submission of tier 2 to dc. Then it's understandable.

Jsquad

Feb 24, 2014
Metro Detroit
They know your reaching out but always act suprised. I would just wait 30 days from submission of tier 2 to dc. Then it's understandable.
Gotcha. I just want to make sure that she got the notarized form so I can at least know

Jsquad

Feb 24, 2014
Metro Detroit
Oh ur not to tier 2 test yet. My bad. I would reach out to get process moving. Then wait 30 days from Washington DC receipt from final word.
Yeah I haven't been able to get a hold of her for about 2 days now. Just getting concerned and a bit irritated that no one is responding

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window

malmaraz

Trusted Member
Sep 30, 2013
San Diego CA
Yeah I haven't been able to get a hold of her for about 2 days now. Just getting concerned and a bit irritated that no one is responding

I was in the same boat trying to contact her after my physical was uploaded in the system....she's usually pretty quick on getting back to you. But since there was a holiday this past Monday it usually takes her a few days to get through all her emails to get back to you...she's super cool though.

JAMISONB4

Feb 6, 2014
White Lake, MI

I sent my form in last Saturday and haven't heard from her yet. I also called and sent an email.

macdanial

Rookie
Jun 27, 2013
Southern and I'm in atlanta .
Called em on Monday doctors office said they'd call me back and I haven't heard a thing from em. I'll patiently wait till next Monday then I'll contact my poc.

malmaraz

Trusted Member
Sep 30, 2013
San Diego CA
Southern and I'm in atlanta .
Called em on Monday doctors office said they'd call me back and I haven't heard a thing from em. I'll patiently wait till next Monday then I'll contact my poc.
Oh I would call again today....especially at this stage in the game...it's now weds, you deserve some sort of info/update.