Tier Two

FoggyWindow

Trusted Contributor
Feb 18, 2011
Los Santos Intl Airport
I have already started the appeal process, I'm just waiting on what they need from me. I'll shoot you a PM once I have an idea of what I have to do. I appreciate it, man. This whole hiring process has been worse than Mark Sanchez in the red zone.

Purdue1024

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2012
Fishers, IN
13 weeks today since taking my Tier Two...still no word.

FoggyWindow- I feel really bad for you. Hope your appeal goes quick and smooth. That's complete BS that you have to go through that...

TAJ

Trusted Contributor
May 16, 2010
Failed my tier II. Doc's letter said I have to prove I dont have a personality disorder because I was pinged for being "aggressive".

My tier 2 doc asked me if I fought a lot as a child and I told him yes. He asked me why and I told him that I was the only white kid in an all black neighborhood and the only white kid in my school and was picked on quite a bit. He partnered that with the fact that I am currently fighting professionally which, in his words "You went from being an aggressive kid to choosing a career in which you punch people for a living?" equals me being aggressive. Add to that the fact that I am a veteran and it spells doom, apparently. Despite me being a controller since 2004 and having taken and passed dozens of mental health exams from the standard pre and post deployment process, I'm now medically unqualified to control. My appeal process is underway so I'll keep my fingers crossed. For now, even though I have a mortgage, a baby, and have been deemed mentally stable numerous times, I am no longer medically qualified to control traffic. Which sucks, because thats how I pay my bills.
F U C K

Sorry to hear that.. Hopefully the appeal is successful.

oozero

Dec 15, 2009
Now im really starting to get excited, I took my tier II august 17 and my rep is JH, so hopefully I am not to far behind then!

Purdue11

Rookie
Jan 4, 2011
Indiana
took my tier II back on sept 8th, tried to call the great lakes office with the progress, but apprently they have been on a 3 week vacation as the phone never gets answered haha

Purdue1024

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2012
Fishers, IN
Heard today that I cleared my Tier Two evaluation! Now I am just waiting for the flight surgeon to sign off on everything...good luck to everyone waiting!