TOL email

phillyman2633

Epic Member
May 13, 2010
International waters
www.drudgereport.com
So I called HR today. I was told I'm tentatively selected for Indy Center. Their goal is to start classing people up at the end of June. The main goal is to have all of us classed up by the end of the fiscal year, September time frame. Of course everything is subject to change. It is the government we are talking about. They also said they got approval to send 100 TOLs out. I've seen several people post about that already. I was told to expect my TOL within 2 weeks. Just to give people an idea of how much longer they could possibly wait.
I've been sitting on a TOL for 2 years....looks like you guys are lucky as f*ck if this is true. Hoping I get that coveted class date soon, too.

RVG86

Mar 19, 2012
Just called. The girl I talked wouldn't give me any specifics about my location or when to expect an email. She did however say that TOLs were being sent out in groups according to facility need. So I would assume that means those of you who got them today are going to "hard to staff" facilities like N90. She also told me to fax in my DD-214 since when I applied I was still active duty and my folder only has the statement of service in it at the moment.

eric86

Sep 4, 2008
BX
Just called. The girl I talked wouldn't give me any specifics about my location or when to expect an email. She did however say that TOLs were being sent out in groups according to facility need. So I would assume that means those of you who got them today are going to "hard to staff" facilities like N90. She also told me to fax in my DD-214 since when I applied I was still active duty and my folder only has the statement of service in it at the moment.
I don't think its N90. A bunch of us got TOLs for N90 months ago.

meagarunt22

Jul 15, 2010
BFE, NM
Just got off the phone. Had a legit reason...didn't help me too much although she was nice.

Reason being, having a baby in less than 2 weeks and was hoping to get medical/MMPI etc done BEFORE having the baby since I won't be able to travel the 3 hours I have to travel to get all that done for a few weeks afterward (because of a csection). I was trying to find out where I was on the list to be sent out so I could get it all done within the next week. I don't want to be too delayed in getting a class date because it will take me longer to get all my stuff done. She said what everyone else has said...

They were authorized by medical to send out only a select batch depending on facilities needing the most manning, and they have me on the list of needing to be sent out but the only timeline she could give me was as soon as possible. Didn't give me an area. Right about now it would be REAL nice if men could have babies.

AF_ATC

Trusted Member
Nov 20, 2009
Are they going to allow TOL swaps? I've got one ready to go as well, but my hopes aren't up that HR is going to allow it...

Rainy

Rookie
Feb 15, 2014
Just got off the phone. Had a legit reason...didn't help me too much although she was nice.

Reason being, having a baby in less than 2 weeks and was hoping to get medical/MMPI etc done BEFORE having the baby since I won't be able to travel the 3 hours I have to travel to get all that done for a few weeks afterward (because of a csection). I was trying to find out where I was on the list to be sent out so I could get it all done within the next week. I don't want to be too delayed in getting a class date because it will take me longer to get all my stuff done. She said what everyone else has said...

They were authorized by medical to send out only a select batch depending on facilities needing the most manning, and they have me on the list of needing to be sent out but the only timeline she could give me was as soon as possible. Didn't give me an area. Right about now it would be REAL nice if men could have babies.
In close to the same boat here except i won't be having this baby until September...talk about bad timing, lol. Right now I'm just hoping I can get through class before the little one shows up, lol. Good luck with everything over the next few weeks. :)

aprout88

Newcomer
Sep 20, 2012
Colorado
Just talked to a buddy of mine.. he received TOL within the hour. ZOA. Cali was a preference of his on a different bid but not this one.

hanson32

Rookie
Nov 7, 2012
What were your geo prefs? Did you want a center or terminal?
Indiana and Florida were my geo preferences. I did select enroute as my preference. They didn't say anything about waiting for these 100 TOLs sent out referencing their medical. Just that I can expect my TOL within two weeks. They did say they are wanting us all classed up this year. Just to help people with planning purposes. I know a lot of you are still in the military. I also didn't lie to HR about wanting to know my location. I just asked if they were able to tell me. Also, make sure all of you thank them for information they give you. They are always very courteous every time I call.