TOL email

AF_ATC

Trusted Member
Nov 20, 2009
I actually just did my MMPI. It was miserable. I had to call quite a few times before they answered. I would just try calling every half hour or so until you get a hold of somebody.
How long did it take to complete?

spider277

Rookie
Oct 6, 2010
Has anyone who hasn't received their TOL spoken with HR this week on any kind of expected timeline for when they should receive it?
I got an email from MG telling me I was in the next batch and she gave me no timeline except..... "soon".

Rainy

Rookie
Feb 15, 2014
Two weeks ago they told me soon. This was 2 weeks after the 2 week deadline they original told us.
Lol...was thinking they might have a more exact timeline now that the first couple hundred have gone out. That's what I get for trying to apply logic...

huwood4

Newcomer
May 3, 2010
Has anyone who hasn't received their TOL spoken with HR this week on any kind of expected timeline for when they should receive it?
I called on Monday. I was told they have to wait to get approval from medical to send out tols and it can take a few weeks

Rainy

Rookie
Feb 15, 2014
I called on Monday. I was told they have to wait to get approval from medical to send out tols and it can take a few weeks
Alright, thanks for the update. Sounds like it is still as up in the air as it was a few weeks ago. I won't bother them with a phone call then.

tmheller75

Newcomer
Jan 26, 2013
Has anyone else not been able to get ahold of the person to schedule MMPI II ? I have called 4 days in a row...left voicemails ....any suggestions?
Maybe call your HR rep and let them know what's going on. Maybe there is another person at a different FAA facility within commuting distance...even though it may be a longer drive from where you are located.

Rainy

Rookie
Feb 15, 2014
It is gonna be what it's gonna be. I called earlier in the week just to make sure my ducks were in a row. I did not ask for my state. She told me I am complete and to expect my TOL this week. Well, yeah, I haven't seen it. I also didn't count on seeing it.
Lol, that's probably the better attitude to have. I'm just too impatient.