TOL email

atcfris

Dec 7, 2012
You guys are correct, I am DoD, and it was ZLC. That being said, I will be honest with you all, my geo prefs were Hawaii, with Guam as a secondary. My wife is Hawaiian, we own a home there that's 15 minutes from HCF (HNL). I have been in this game for 20 years, and would not consider uprooting for anything less than Hawaii. So I will be declining this offer. If there is a swap opportunity for others then I will be more than willing to accommodate them, if that's even possible. Good luck gents.

toddburnsred

Dec 19, 2010
SLC is the tower, S56 is the tracon, and ZLC is the center
Yeah I know but also just be an abbreviation for the city like NY or KC... was just asking, I only knew of people that got the center was curious as to if anyone got terminal

D2daE

Newcomer
Feb 12, 2014
Just got my TOL for ZAB. Just made this an even better Friday. Almost wish I didn't have a job right now so I could start knocking out the paperwork and what not lol.

aprout88

Newcomer
Sep 20, 2012
Colorado
I couldn't take it anymore... finally called and asked my state. The rep told me colorado enroute! Pref was co/tx. Just hope to god my TOL doesn't say otherwise! So excited about this news :)

aprout88

Newcomer
Sep 20, 2012
Colorado
Like you said, hope you get to keep it. I was told CO, now I'm ZOA bound. Finger's crossed for you boss.
one of my good friends from the Corps got selected to go to zoa so if it does change I would be just as thrilled with that alterantive haha. We will see but def. Crossing my fingers