TOL email

Casecon

Rookie
Nov 29, 2012
Don't know if it happened for anyone else yet, but i already have a class date of 5 May from the Feb 1 TOL's. Super fast IMO..

Keegan

Sep 17, 2011
Houston
Don't know if it happened for anyone else yet, but i already have a class date of 5 May from the Feb 1 TOL's. Super fast IMO..
Congrats!!!

Did they tell you if you "passed" your psych and medical before, or did they just call you one day with your class date?

thedenti5t

Feb 11, 2014
Congrats!!!

Did they tell you if you "passed" your psych and medical before, or did they just call you one day with your class date?
I have called and they have told me my clearences are completed, just waiting on a class. So you can call and they will let you know if they are good or still waiting.

ATCchiver

Rookie
Mar 8, 2014
'Murica
Was this class for Center or Terminal (if terminal, do u know ur facility yet)?

Edit: did some digging - it's for ND terminal

Toptrump04

Mar 4, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Wow! Congrats to you! Can't help but feel a little butthurt about not receiving a TOL yet when some class dates are going out, but it is what it is. Hopefully this amazing turnaround hints at a quick process for all of us...

Casecon

Rookie
Nov 29, 2012
Congrats!!!

Got a call from my HR rep, didnt say anything about passing psych/med, I guess it is safe to assume that I did.

D2daE

Newcomer
Feb 12, 2014
Got a call from my HR rep, didnt say anything about passing psych/med, I guess it is safe to assume that I did.
Just curious on the timeline. When did you finish everything that was required on the tol more or less and when did you get the call for the class date?

ZEBRA

Sep 24, 2013
Did everyone here have to do some sort of security investigation one on one? I've heard of some people doing them but I completed everything a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything since.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
You only do a one-on-one interview if there are any potential red flags or inconsistencies.

Oh yeah, and make sure you double check with Hr that everything is a green light. Apparently I had an issue with my medical but medical never contacted me. I only found out there was an issue when they were ready to give me my FOL but couldn't. It took forever to get in contact with my med rep too to find out what the issue was and resolve it.