TOL From August 2016 Bid Post Here.

DandyRyan

Jan 6, 2017
Finally got a received answer from the patriots email after re sending documents twice. Things are looking up!

kleinguy

Newcomer
Jan 18, 2017
Chicagoland
Hi all. I posted this in the CIL forum but think it might better fit here. So I got my TOL on 2/24, sent back to Patriots 2 or 3 days later but never got a confirmation. Knowing of the problems with their system, I just sat back and waited instead of contacting HR (against my wife's urging; dammit she was right again...)

Today, I got an email saying my documents were never received and to resend to Patriots or fax. I did both, hoping one of them would get through at least. Instantly got an automated email reply saying if you're sending docs they have been received and will be processed.

So sounds like they are catching up with their backlog or whatever.

carvjor

Newcomer
Jan 11, 2017
San Diego
Hi all. I posted this in the CIL forum but think it might better fit here. So I got my TOL on 2/24, sent back to Patriots 2 or 3 days later but never got a confirmation. Knowing of the problems with their system, I just sat back and waited instead of contacting HR (against my wife's urging; dammit she was right again...)

Today, I got an email saying my documents were never received and to resend to Patriots or fax. I did both, hoping one of them would get through at least. Instantly got an automated email reply saying if you're sending docs they have been received and will be processed.

So sounds like they are catching up with their backlog or whatever.
Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OTSPeasant

Rookie
Feb 3, 2017
So I received a TOL on 3/2 and sent all of my documents 3/3. I got a confirmation on 3/4 but just received an email yesterday saying they haven't received my documents and I need to resend them???

Sburgin3721

Dec 16, 2015
So I received a TOL on 3/2 and sent all of my documents 3/3. I got a confirmation on 3/4 but just received an email yesterday saying they haven't received my documents and I need to resend them???
Welcome to the club. I've had to resubmit 4 times

Xenon

Aug 1, 2011
You're not the first.

DandyRyan

Jan 6, 2017
I just haven't seen anybody get a confirmation email then still have to resubmit documents
There's been a couple people that have gotten confirmation emails and have still had to resubmit. I think they might actually be catching up though. I was only told to resubmit after reaching out to them and now they're reaching out to people unprompted. I think it might be progress!

carvjor

Newcomer
Jan 11, 2017
San Diego
I had the same problem, 2/24 TOL. I re-sent te documents with a nice note to please confirm if they received them. I got an automated email confirming and then another "human" email thanking me for the documents and that they had received them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LayDBug

Rookie
Jun 13, 2017
Nashville, TN
Applied August 2016(Vet. Pref). TOL February 14,2017. CIL shortly thereafter. Security clearance good. Still waiting to clear through medical. I have to get a psychiatric evaluation tomorrow. Ughhhhh. I'm at the end of the tunnel. I'm frustrated but excited all at the same time. Anyone else had to get a psychiatric evaluation? I never received anything saying I failed the MMPI-2. I also passed all the other medical stuff.

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Applied August 2016(Vet. Pref). TOL February 14,2017. CIL shortly thereafter. Security clearance good. Still waiting to clear through medical. I have to get a psychiatric evaluation tomorrow. Ughhhhh. I'm at the end of the tunnel. I'm frustrated but excited all at the same time. Anyone else had to get a psychiatric evaluation? I never received anything saying I failed the MMPI-2. I also passed all the other medical stuff.
Soooooo...you were never notified of a Tier 2? What region are you in? I'm a Tier 2 in the SW region, a 1/13 TOL, and haven't heard crap!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

b777erj145

Rookie
Nov 3, 2016
So guys today was my medical and drug test is on Thursday. My vision is 20/40 while everything else is fine. The doctor asked me to go to eye doctor and take the eye exam and have them right a note that the prescription glasses that he will give will be able to correct my vision. Is it normal to do AME to do it? Or I failed and I am done for this bid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

LayDBug

Rookie
Jun 13, 2017
Nashville, TN
Soooooo...you were never notified of a Tier 2? What region are you in? I'm a Tier 2 in the SW region, a 1/13 TOL, and haven't heard crap!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I call my medical officer ALL the time to get updates. She seems semi-helpful and semi-regular to retire. I've read about the tier 2 thing, but no one has notified me that I'm in that category. I received a letter from the flight surgeon saying they need more information and requested a psychiatric evaluation but that's it. I go to do my expensive evaluation tomorrow, and hopefully the flight surgeon will clear me by Monday. I'm going to call tomorrow to follow up with my medical officer and then call again Monday to get a status update.

berniebiz

Rookie
Jan 4, 2017
I call my medical officer ALL the time to get updates. She seems semi-helpful and semi-regular to retire. I've read about the tier 2 thing, but no one has notified me that I'm in that category. I received a letter from the flight surgeon saying they need more information and requested a psychiatric evaluation but that's it. I go to do my expensive evaluation tomorrow, and hopefully the flight surgeon will clear me by Monday. I'm going to call tomorrow to follow up with my medical officer and then call again Monday to get a status update.
What region are you in?

LayDBug

Rookie
Jun 13, 2017
Nashville, TN
So guys today was my medical and drug test is on Thursday. My vision is 20/40 while everything else is fine. The doctor asked me to go to eye doctor and take the eye exam and have them right a note that the prescription glasses that he will give will be able to correct my vision. Is it normal to do AME to do it? Or I failed and I am done for this bid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I wear glasses. The doc checked my normal vision and my corrected vision. I passed the physical. I hope this helps.