TOL Vs Job Announcement Requirements

AlphaAlpha69

Rookie
Mar 29, 2015
New Mexico
I applied to a Navy position that stated the requirements were to have an ATCS Certificate "Or" CTO. The KSA stated the question in the same format with "or" making the CTO optional. When I received an offer letter, the HR rep asked for front and back copies of my ATCS and CTO; however, I do not have a CTO. If I submitted my certifications with My resume, and my resume shows that I do not have a CTO, what are the chances of loosing the offer after the hiring manager selected me for the position?

It's a GS12 slot so I'm assuming either an up down or Radar slot. The original job posting was for GS11/12. I selected that I would accept GS11 as the lowest.

I've responded and accepted the TOL and once again supplied copies of my certifications. I'm just trying to get a feel for what my happen. Thanks for any input.

-LB

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
Ass deep in a folding chair
I applied to a Navy position that stated the requirements were to have an ATCS Certificate "Or" CTO. The KSA stated the question in the same format with "or" making the CTO optional. When I received an offer letter, the HR rep asked for front and back copies of my ATCS and CTO; however, I do not have a CTO. If I submitted my certifications with My resume, and my resume shows that I do not have a CTO, what are the chances of loosing the offer after the hiring manager selected me for the position?

It's a GS12 slot so I'm assuming either an up down or Radar slot. The original job posting was for GS11/12. I selected that I would accept GS11 as the lowest.

I've responded and accepted the TOL and once again supplied copies of my certifications. I'm just trying to get a feel for what my happen. Thanks for any input.

-LB
Is it NTU?