Train dispatcher bnsf

tatum

Newcomer
Oct 5, 2015
Anyone have experience with internal transfers with BNSF to train dispatch ? Would you maintain your employment with BNSF ? Would your job be held on the off chance you wash out at TCC?

Thomas05

Newcomer
Oct 23, 2015
Anyone on here trying for the 2016 classes. I have passed my aptitude test and was told I'm selected for an interview. Although I have no interview date yet. (The email said it could be January before I hear back on a date and time) Has anyone gotten an interview time yet? What is the interview like/how should I prepare?

pandagrl311

Newcomer
Nov 22, 2019
Anyone going to the Realistic Job Preview on Monday Dec. 2nd? I was invited to come in for a dispatcher trainee. the classes are no longer at TCC they are at the BNSF Fort Worth facility off Western Center Blvd

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Anyone going to the Realistic Job Preview on Monday Dec. 2nd? I was invited to come in for a dispatcher trainee. the classes are no longer at TCC they are at the BNSF Fort Worth facility off Western Center Blvd
Hey, did you get hired? I'm interviewing for the June class...have some questions if you did.