Understaffed Facilities!

RomeoNovember

Senior Analyst
Sep 26, 2009
USA
Probably shouldn't post about only working 3-4 hours a day on a forum that anyone can see.
I want someone to see, lol! Our mins were 9 and now they are 11, it's crazy. With 11 CPC we'll only work 1-2 hours on position! We only need 7 CPC. Wasting taxpayers money as usual.

RomeoNovember

Senior Analyst
Sep 26, 2009
USA
Momma always said....but we do need about 5 people if anyone has any questions. It really is an amazing facility to work at if you can handle the island life.

RomeoNovember

Senior Analyst
Sep 26, 2009
USA
You sound so desperate. It's making everyone not want to go there. If it's that great stay.
I'm not desperate anymore, I got my release date changed. I'm really going to miss STT. I'm only moving because I want my children to be able to participate in different sports and arts. It's extremely expensive on the island. Private schools are 8-10k a year.

Newcomer
Oct 28, 2015
I keep hearing of a list..in which facilities are ranked by personnel priority. Facilities at the top of this list can pick who they want, and release dates are also quicker when err-ing to these facilities, meaning if you choose one of these you can jump ahead in line, and leave sooner than others in your facility who already have ERRs submitted. On this list, I have heard the obvious...Chicago tracing, NY TRACON etc, but interestingly places like ASE are on the list...(I imagine due to the low facility rating, and the great cost of living)

I have heard this list has been posted on this site, somewhere...my training department references this list often. A co-worker was shown this list by the chief. I do not know if it was the terminal apps.faa.gov DTRB posted earlier but any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

rocketappliance

Jun 4, 2015
I keep hearing of a list..in which facilities are ranked by personnel priority. Facilities at the top of this list can pick who they want, and release dates are also quicker when err-ing to these facilities, meaning if you choose one of these you can jump ahead in line, and leave sooner than others in your facility who already have ERRs submitted. On this list, I have heard the obvious...Chicago tracing, NY TRACON etc, but interestingly places like ASE are on the list...(I imagine due to the low facility rating, and the great cost of living) I have heard this list has been posted on this site, somewhere...my training department references this list often. A co-worker was shown this list by the chief. I do not know if it was the terminal apps.faa.gov DTRB posted earlier but any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I believe N90 and C90 are the only facilities that have priority release dates.

That staffing list that's been posted is available on the FAA HR intranet, I don't have the link though. I don't think the priority list trumps normal ERR release dates (outside of N90/C90 slots) but rather just lists what facilities will be offered to OKC grads and prior experience hires.