What states did you choose for FAA ATC?

ware230

Trusted Contributor
Feb 4, 2011
IL Enroute CA
I have also seen the random state selection happen before as well reviewing SM posts. It does happen, they say take whatever you're offered and get your foot in the door. Guess that's the reason... Have to remember that every state does not send a rep to select applicants. As such, the DM selecting for the region may siwtch a name/list here and there to fill their numbers. Just my thought on how it goes down vice "magic" lol.

Last edited:

mgcb

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Delaware
I have also seen the random state selection happen before as well reviewing SM posts. It does happen, they say take whatever you're offered and get your foot in the door. Guess that's the reason... Have to remember that every state does not send a rep to select applicants. As such, the DM selecting for the region may siwtch a name/list here and there to fill their numbers. Just my thought on how it goes down vice "magic" lol.
Makes sense. Thanks for the input.

GUYONABUFFALO

Epic Member
Oct 4, 2012
Minnesota
Yeah UND is huge. More of the engineering aspect out of NDSU. I get those two schools mixed up. Mostly becuase I party to much when I go to either...:band:........ Regardless, I thought of that strategy when I was interning with the Northern Lights District Manager at MSP and she mentioned it was not a good idea for me to apply there.

waldoswake

Newcomer
May 28, 2010
I chose Ohio and Florida both en route and terminal. I don't want to limit my choices.
I have applied for other positions on the site so my app has four states with Maryland and Washington too. Don't know if that means anything. I'm guessing not.

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
I chose Ohio and Florida both en route and terminal. I don't want to limit my choices.
I have applied for other positions on the site so my app has four states with Maryland and Washington too. Don't know if that means anything. I'm guessing not.
As in your CTO or VRA along with CTI?

waldoswake

Newcomer
May 28, 2010
I've applied for safety positions in ma and wa. On the cti app I chose fl and oh. When I reviewed the application and resume I made on the site before I submitted it, it listed all four states.