What to wear to PEPC?

unemployedleach

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2009
sandcaster ca
yes, im actually from georgia but i came here for this great job that i eventually got laid off from, so here i am stuck here trying to get out of here. i live on 20th st east and j10

no offense if you are from here but personally i think this is the worst place on the planet

unemployedleach

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2009
sandcaster ca
o ill second that fo sho, my wife used to bartend at this bar in rosamond and i worked on edwards so i went through there everyday, funny because people in rosamond always talk about how much cheaper it is then lancaster but theres nothing there so thats why. been to cal city as well, only thing that place is good for is if you have a 4 wheeler or a dune buggy or somethin and like to rip up the desert.

again this is just my personal opinions so please no one take offense to it. im from georgia where it rains and the grass is green regardless if you water it 8 times a day, there are trees and the air isnt polluted. so me being out here where there is nothing but desert i feel like i should of just took a job in iraq. im not much for citys so being this close to la and vegas doesnt do anything for me. i grew up on a 42 acre farm so talk about a fish out of water!

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
no offense if you are from here but personally i think this is the worst place on the planet
Um, I can say no offense here, but if you really think anywhere is that bad, try Miami.... I have travelled the world and can HONESTLY say I would rather spend a month in Liberia, Juarez, Moscow, or anywhere else you want to come up with than Miami...

My $.02

passafist

Sep 7, 2008
NORCAL TRACON
Um, I can say no offense here, but if you really think anywhere is that bad, try Miami.... I have travelled the world and can HONESTLY say I would rather spend a month in Liberia, Juarez, Moscow, or anywhere else you want to come up with than Miami...

My $.02
I'd have to agree... I've been to the slums of eastern europe and was more impressed!!

Dunia

Newcomer
Dec 1, 2008
I was born and raised in Miami and I think its an awesome place. Like any other large city, it has its bad areas but you do not need to ever go through these places if you dont need to!! The beautiful parts of Miami and its beaches are where its at!! SO I agree with you CL4TKoff!!

CL4TKoff

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2008
Sunny South Florida
Yeah man, I actually had my Bachelor party in Miami.... Awesome!!!!
I look forward to visiting a couple times a yr, especially during the summer. The beach is phenomenal {in more than one way} And the air is as refreshing as it gets

Fluglotse

Newcomer
Feb 5, 2009
Eagan, MN
I asked this question in my NY PEPC thread too, but just noticed this one and thought it more appropriate. -
I have a full beard about an inch in length.... shave it, trim it, leave it?
I do plan on wearing a full suit and tie.

P.S. I'm a Minnesotan, they're almost necessary for survival

airplanechris

Rookie
Jan 22, 2009
Boston
PEPC attire

Hi All,

I'm going to PEPC at the end of the month and was just wondering how to dress for the day. Is it business formal? Sorry if this has already been answered.

Raydon

Happy Camper
Aug 18, 2008
OKC
i'd say square peg it until you start your first day at your facility.. then talk to your superiors about growing it out again.

I visited KSTS a while back and a few of the guys in there had the fu man chus, a beard.. so on and so forth.

but dont' give them a reason to doubt you in any way shape or form.