Who's still hanging around?

If you've got a TOL but haven't started yet, which PUB are you from?

• Total voters

j_time41

Senior Analyst
Nov 17, 2008
Lakeville, MN
Pubnat 5, almost done with basics, there is 4 of us going to LBB. Which everyone including the sup at LBB thinks is weird. Cuz they are overstaffed. And not busy. So dont put Lubbock in your prefs!

mtlatc

Epic Member
Oct 17, 2008
In a bus down by the river!
Yep. HR doesn't have any idea what the budget's going to look like, since the Reauthorization bill may or may not have finally passed by then. Either way, it's hard to say how much of that will go towards getting new hires through the Academy.
I've worked for the USG for over 20 years, this is the one time I don't think money has anything to do with it.

lonjam

Newcomer
May 5, 2009
I think im running out of patience I just moved back to moms house hoping I get some info from CS... I just sent her an email but I think ORL is full! THIS IS THE PITTS

Cirrus12

Epic Member
Nov 11, 2008
Purgatory
I think im running out of patience I just moved back to moms house hoping I get some info from CS... I just sent her an email but I think ORL is full! THIS IS THE PITTS
Everyone is full for the year. Hopefully we;ll all get good news come August/September.

I can definately relate with having to move back home. My lease was set to expire at the end of April. I gave my self a date to either find a job or give up and move back home. I got a job offer the day before the deadline.

eqfan592

Rookie
Mar 28, 2010
Pubnat 4 here. Just got confirmation back from my HR rep that they have received all the paperwork that came along with my FOL. I'll be attending the 8/10 terminal basics class. I'm still in a state of shock that it's all actually happening now. When I start, I'll have been in the pipeline for over 2 years!

I'm heading to EVV btw.

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
does anyone know if there will be another ots hiring anytime soon? got my app for CTI in already but want another way in as well

JP13

Oct 4, 2008
momoville
Not pubnat, vra, tol for slc jun09, fully cleared, praying they have a slot for FY11.

Screwed up and only put down one state (I had an "inside" connection), so I can only be redirected to the other two facilities in UT, in which ZLC probably wont have any slots for FY11. HR says I can turn down my TOL and submit another app if I cant get in next yr.lol. Im willing to pay 20k to get a class date!lol

Rosstafari

Daaaang.
Aug 17, 2008
/X
does anyone know if there will be another ots hiring anytime soon? got my app for CTI in already but want another way in as well
Anytime soon, no. A few to several years in the future, perhaps. Nothing that'd help out a current CTI grad.

There are several other threads discussing this issue, though, so take a shot at the Search tool if you want to find more in-depth discussion.

futureatcer

Rookie
Jan 12, 2009
Orange County, CA
I am from PUBNAT 3 with a TOL from March 09. I was just redirected from SNA to CMA and told to go take a drug test! HR rep RA says get the test done ASAP and once he has the results, he can get me a FOL! I will keep my fingers crossed!