Who's still hanging around?

If you've got a TOL but haven't started yet, which PUB are you from?

• Total voters

dshortone

May 4, 2009
USA
I am from PUBNAT 3 with a TOL from March 09. I was just redirected from SNA to CMA and told to go take a drug test! HR rep RA says get the test done ASAP and once he has the results, he can get me a FOL! I will keep my fingers crossed!
We're in a similar boat! PUBNAT2, TOL Dec 08. Redirect from POC to BUR. RA said CMA was an option, and I wish I could've went to CMA, but I don't want to and can't move west.

Hope you have fun there. While I'm happy to be at BUR, coastal Ventura County is amazing year round and (for me) has the perfect blend of weather. Not to mention being so close to downtown LA, but not nearly as chaotic.

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
Unfortunately nobody who matters...

Yes, it is Tower... How about "who from the old crew hasnt ditched?"

New thread? Haha.....

Might as well open a "its Tower" thread :D.

Oh, and it looks like for a third time I was "stripped" of the ubiquitous honor of a 'red' meber .............. :(

Really, I am just sad what this place has turned into considering how great it used to be for ATC hopefuls....

Rosstafari

Daaaang.
Aug 17, 2008
/X
I am from PUBNAT 3 with a TOL from March 09. I was just redirected from SNA to CMA and told to go take a drug test! HR rep RA says get the test done ASAP and once he has the results, he can get me a FOL! I will keep my fingers crossed!
Congratulations, Camarillo looks like a great place. I'll be up the road in Santa Clarita... we'll have a cookout.

Yes, it is Tower...
What the... who's this guy?

futureatcer

Rookie
Jan 12, 2009
Orange County, CA
dshortone, Did RA mention anything of a class date to you? When he called for my redirect he offered me Jan 19th, but then called back about 5 hours later and said to scratch that. The fact that he is having me redo the drug screening leads me to believe i will soon have a in stone class date.

Rosstafari, you can count me in for the cookout. And, that area does look nice, I just drove out there yesterday and the area seems far more relaxed and open than the LA/OC area.

futureatcer

Rookie
Jan 12, 2009
Orange County, CA
A christmas night drive-by!! Wow, i believe that area is suppose to be a pretty safe area, although they did have the largest mental institution west of the mississippi until a few years age. Now it is closed and abandoned!

wader

Nov 8, 2009
Damn it's closed? I was going to check myself in if I do not get an email. I need some news.

enjoy

Rookie
Feb 4, 2009
SLC, Utah
Have not been on the site for a few months. Any other PUBNAT 5ers still hanging around? (still no date 2+ years later. very sad.)

n9088d

May 20, 2009
Neither does MG, apparently. I emailed a few days ago about a facility transfer and heard nothing back.