Why is the announcement no longer available?

atciwrs

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
VA
I noticed, and they decided to close the announcements for everything but CTI about 7 months early. Apparently they also decided to do this on a friday so that no one could call them on a saturday or sunday...

GolfJuliet

'Merica
Oct 29, 2009
There was another thread about this. Last week everything changed to 2/26 and then the next day it all went back to 9/30 and now this.....

atciwrs

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
VA
nice how the next panel was supposed to meet in June. Nice to know that they will open the announcement in July though right after the supposed june panels... For everyone reading, dont be surprised if they cancel it, or move it to november 2013. :mad:

mcs7

Newcomer
Nov 20, 2009
pa
Has anyone else noticed the reinstatement announcement is no longer listed on the job.faa.gov website?

i will try to send you a PM with my story

and lets just say that the new proposed" rule to extend the age would reinstate me where i need for the retirement money.

Which may be why they are dragging their feet for... what is it..THREE YEARS now??????..........hmmmmmm

My Congressman who was helping me.. passed away....so now I have little hope and alot of wasted time.

And while at my previous ATC position, I went to see a Billy Graham Crusade. You know what the title of the sermon was?

"The Brevity of Life"

and I realize , after these many years that he was so right.

As fun and exciting as pushing tin is, the hiring process , like so many others within the organization, are ardous at best, and at its worst, can claim large, irretrievable chunks of ones life just waiting. Think carefully, and introspectively before committing..again.

"slong" all and remember "Life Carries On" - Peter Gabriel :auto:

darmac9294

Newcomer
Jul 16, 2010
can anyone tell me the exact place to find the reinstatement announcements? I want to make sure I'm looking at the correct spot.